Page 1094 of 2329 FirstFirst ... 94594994104410841092109310941095109611041144119415942094 ... LastLast
Results 21,861 to 21,880 of 46576
  1. #21861
    For a second there, I thought you said goonie goo goo. Ahh, the days of my youth, when Eddie Murphy was Eddie Murphy.

  2. #21862
    Had to turn the ceiling fans back on...

  3. #21863
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Had to turn the ceiling fans back on...
    Lucky!

    Cold and damp here in greater DC.

    -jko

  4. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Lucky!

    Cold and damp here in greater DC.

    -jko
    Weekends like this one make living in San Antonio bearable. Today was probably nicer in that it was a couple degrees cooler. Mowed the lawn for probably the last time of the year.

  5. #21865
    So, I have this feeling that I'm heading into a cranky phase...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  6. #21866
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So, I have this feeling that I'm heading into a cranky phase...
    Uh oh...

    -jk

  7. #21867
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So, I have this feeling that I'm heading into a cranky phase...
    Not again! 😡👿

  8. #21868
    Yesterday was a SFD day. Good news was I actually managed to avoid curling up in a ball in the corner. Went to see a local high school performance of The Music Man. It helped. It was still a SFD day but the urge to crawl into the corner went away.

  9. #21869
    Did you try changing glasses??

  10. #21870
    Quote Originally Posted by tteettimes View Post
    Did you try changing glasses??
    I emptied a glass when I got home from the play. Does that count?

  11. #21871
    Yikes, colder here than at home.

  12. #21872
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yikes, colder here than at home.
    Won't most places be colder than Tejas?

    -jk

  13. #21873
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Won't most places be colder than Tejas?

    -jk
    Yes, which means I picked the wrong time to leave home.

  14. #21874
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO

    Greetings, friends!

    Dropped by the EK Board to pay my respects to Al Featherston/Olympic Fan and couldn’t leave without stopping by here to say hello. Now it’s time to VOTE!

  15. #21875
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Dropped by the EK Board to pay my respects to Al Featherston/Olympic Fan and couldn’t leave without stopping by here to say hello. Now it’s time to VOTE!
    Hey AD, see you OY soon!

    And if you don’t vote, you can’t complain. Go Vote!
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  16. #21876
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    I want to go to the Champions Classic tonight. I also don't want to pay $250 for a balcony ticket.

  17. #21877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I have returned from my trip to London in time to vote. If things do not go mostly my way today - I will consider moving to London.

  18. #21878
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    FREE TO A GOOD HOME:

    Currently in possession of a bumper crop of leaves - all varieties: oak, maple, sweet gum, elm, some decorative exotic varieties, and even some pine needles. Some are currently being cleaned and sanitized by floating/sinking in the pool.

    Take all you need or want. Must harvest and bag yourself. Leaf blower and rakes provided on request for on-site use only. Not responsible for sore muscles, bee stings, bug or snake bites.

    First come, first served. Reply to Trublu at DBR.

    (If this offer is not allowed on this site, please delete.)

  19. #21879
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have returned from my trip to London in time to vote. If things do not go mostly my way today - I will consider moving to London.
    Might want to see if there is a re-vote on Brexit first.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  20. #21880
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    FREE TO A GOOD HOME:

    Currently in possession of a bumper crop of leaves - all varieties: oak, maple, sweet gum, elm, some decorative exotic varieties, and even some pine needles. Some are currently being cleaned and sanitized by floating/sinking in the pool.

    Take all you need or want. Must harvest and bag yourself. Leaf blower and rakes provided on request for on-site use only. Not responsible for sore muscles, bee stings, bug or snake bites.

    First come, first served. Reply to Trublu at DBR.

    (If this offer is not allowed on this site, please delete.)
    Not even a complimentary cold one thrown in as an enticement? Pass.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •