Page 1089 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 89589989103910791087108810891090109110991139118915892089 ... LastLast
Results 21,761 to 21,780 of 67400
    But Ymo, those lights cause my makeup to look terrible.
    I can't actually look that bad in real life can I?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Do it for the planet weezie, do it for the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    But Ymo, those lights cause my makeup to look terrible.
    I can't actually look that bad in real life can I?
    I think I can speak for the entire board in saying that you are doubtlessly fabulous in all lighting.

What a gentleman you are OPK!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Do I really need to buy Halloween candy before September is over?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I can’t buy Halloween candy before October 29th, or there won’t be any left for trick-or-treaters.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Need is a relative term. I'd say go ahead and get some if you're feeling festive!

Siigghhhh. Fat free Greek yogurt and berries. What is there to live for?

Strawberry frosted Pop Tarts.

As many of y’all know, I’m a teacher. I’m one of the very few in the building who doesn’t keep a reward jar full of candy. The kids think I’m such a stick in the mud for this, but it’s actually because if I kept a giant jar of candy around at all times, then I would weigh like 500 pounds.

Reward jar?! What the what? When I was a young weez the reward was being right and being self satisfied. So stick that in your reward jar and hand me that candy.

What the hell did it just watch on SNL? Kanye West dancing in a Perrier bottle costume in front of a giant green screen?!?

I didn’t think the flashbacks would be this bad. I’m seriously concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    What the hell did it just watch on SNL? Kanye West dancing in a Perrier bottle costume in front of a giant green screen?!?

I didn’t think the flashbacks would be this bad. I’m seriously concerned.
    Haven't watched SNL in a dozen years. I lose sleep over other things like imaginary bears breaking into my house(the dream that just woke me up).

Trying out an air fryer for the first time. Small things excite me these days.

Cashmere and merino wool blend yarn.

And baked custard.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    As many of y’all know, I’m a teacher. I’m one of the very few in the building who doesn’t keep a reward jar full of candy. The kids think I’m such a stick in the mud for this, but it’s actually because if I kept a giant jar of candy around at all times, then I would weigh like 500 pounds.
    I feel ya.

I had no teachers that kept giant reward jars full of candy, if that makes you feel any better. I like to think I turned out OK.

We have many a treat jar here at work, on days where stress levels are high, I've been known to hit them pretty hard. To prevent this, I now bring in my own "treat" in the form of a single Twinkie or Ding Dong. I find the relief of to eating said item sufficient to quell the desires for lots more sugar. Unless of course it is a really really stressful day.

We have many a treat jar here at work, on days where stress levels are high, I've been known to hit them pretty hard. To prevent this, I now bring in my own "treat" in the form of a single Twinkie or Ding Dong. I find the relief of to eating said item sufficient to quell the desires for lots more sugar. Unless of course it is a really really stressful day.
    There is a basket of candy across from my desk. I usually try to limit myself to one small piece a day. If anything, it has taught me self-control

I have no self control when it comes to chocolate. Or at least very little.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I have no self control when it comes to chocolate. Or at least very little.
    Just ate a mini Milky Way.