Page 1061 of 2808 FirstFirst ... 61561961101110511059106010611062106310711111116115612061 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,220 of 56148
  1. #21201
    Best ever for us
    https://www.stelmos.com/

  2. #21202
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've had a change in plans and am heading home a day early. With that said, I will be near to Kuma's tomorrow and my stop in for lunch.

  3. #21203
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've had a change in plans and am heading home a day early. With that said, I will be near to Kuma's tomorrow and my stop in for lunch.
    Hope you enjoy it!

  4. #21204
    Verizon....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's a plot, I tell ya....
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  5. #21205
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    I don't wanna leave Budapest

  6. #21206
    Didn't make it to anywhere good. Spent too much time looking at cars and then had to head to the airport.

  7. #21207
    Itís warm in the Med this time of year...but....

  8. #21208
    Being in charge of other people is so overrated.

  9. #21209
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North of Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Being in charge of other people is so overrated.
    I think that's the title of Coach K's next book

  10. #21210
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Being in charge of other people is so overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    I think that's the title of Coach K's next book
    Itís Royís governing philosophy.

  11. #21211
    Roy's governing philosophy is being overrated? Or is that his governing reality?

  12. #21212
    ROY Who????

  13. #21213
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    I donít give a flip about the royal wedding. Does that make me a bad person?

  14. #21214
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I donít give a flip about the royal wedding. Does that make me a bad person?
    I knew that it was happening. That is the extent of my engagement.

  15. #21215
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Sitting on an airplane in Hartford Connecticut. After a 10 hour flight, this was not the anticipated destination.

  16. #21216
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Sitting on an airplane in Hartford Connecticut. After a 10 hour flight, this was not the anticipated destination.
    God speed.

  17. #21217
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Sitting on an airplane in Hartford Connecticut. After a 10 hour flight, this was not the anticipated destination.
    Qui transtulit sustinet.

    Good luck.

  18. #21218
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I knew that it was happening. That is the extent of my engagement.
    No dragons. What's the point?

  19. #21219
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    I just want off of this damn plane. Apparently we didn't have enough fuel to circle around Philly for 15-20 minutes but we had enough to fly 45 minutes to Hartford freaking Connecticut. How about that?

  20. #21220
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    How about that?
    I thought the phrase was "Cash me outside, how 'bout dah?"

    Did you make it off the plane and home?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •