Page 1048 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 4854894899810381046104710481049105010581098114815482048 ... LastLast
Results 20,941 to 20,960 of 67372
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Wait a sec, you've got a college bound child, am I right on that? Oh yes, you've got a big summer on tap. Oh my, get the tissues ready...
    Yup. Roll Tide.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Anyone have suggestions for third party flight itinerary websites? I've always used Expedia in the past, but there are better deals through Cheap Tickets and Travelocity for the trip I am planning. Should I just go through the airline (s) instead?
    I always use Kayak. They are an aggregator that can find you all the best deals. You can also choose flexible dates and choose to fly out of or into nearby airports.

The message brought to you by: Kayak

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I always use Kayak. They are an aggregator that can find you all the best deals. You can also choose flexible dates and choose to fly out of or into nearby airports.

Seconded. I've had really good luck with Kayak on at least 3 continents.

I've looked at Kayak too and found some good deals. Do you know if they offer cancellations up to a reasonable time before your trip? I'm afraid to book now for a trip in May because I don't want to be screwed out of a couple grand in the case of an emergency or sickness.

I've looked at Kayak too and found some good deals. Do you know if they offer cancellations up to a reasonable time before your trip? I'm afraid to book now for a trip in May because I don't want to be screwed out of a couple grand in the case of an emergency or sickness.
    That's up to the airline or who you book through. In my experience, they mostly pull all the data and prices and let you pick. You don't actually book your flight through Kayak.

For instance, I bought my wife tickets to California three weeks out from Kayak, but the transaction was still through United.

Does anyone have any experience with Onejet? I'm considering booking my trip to Pittsburgh for graduation with them. It is the only direct flight between MCI and PIT.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Onejet? I'm considering booking my trip to Pittsburgh for graduation with them. It is the only direct flight between MCI and PIT.
    Is that a description of the fleet of planes they have to serve you?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I generally want an even number of jets on any plane I fly.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I generally want an even number of jets on any plane I fly.
    Although they appear to use some 8 passenger corporate type jets - so those may only have 1 jet. They have added Embraer 135s with seats for 30 passengers. The former CEO of Midwest is part of the organization. They fly routes that used to be served by the major airlines but are no longer direct flights by those airlines. The business traveler is their key demographic so they have early morning and late afternoon flights, weekdays only.

I take it from your responses that you have no experience with them. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Although they appear to use some 8 passenger corporate type jets - so those may only have 1 jet. They have added Embraer 135s with seats for 30 passengers. The former CEO of Midwest is part of the organization. They fly routes that used to be served by the major airlines but are no longer direct flights by those airlines. The business traveler is their key demographic so they have early morning and late afternoon flights, weekdays only.

I take it from your responses that you have no experience with them. :-D
    I have no experience with them, and I mock that with which I have no familiarity. It is a deep and abiding fault, I confess.

I mock things with which I am familiar. I have taken a corporate jet a few times now, definitely a good experience. Midwest Express was a great airline, onejet must be focused on service.

The sky is falling. Quite literally it is raining here in San Antonio. I’m not worried about losing Coach Capel at all.

I threw my name in the hat for the UNC-Asheville head coaching job.

Seriosuly. They posted an application link to Twitter...

I threw my name in the hat for the UNC-Asheville head coaching job.

Seriosuly. They posted an application link to Twitter...
    Should be a lot of candidates on this board. Seems half the posters here know better than K this year. Should put their post history into a resume.

:eye roll:

Should be a lot of candidates on this board. Seems half the posters here know better than K this year. Should put their post history into a resume.

:eye roll:
    That is a great idea...

I bet a few here would consider it a better job than Pitt

@mountaindevil...

You are the man.

I randomly checked Kayak again just now and found tickets for my trip that saved me over $400 AND cut the traveling time in half.

I seriously owe you a beer. Lunch Friday?

@mountaindevil...

You are the man.

I randomly checked Kayak again just now and found tickets for my trip that saved me over $400 AND cut the traveling time in half.

I seriously owe you a beer. Lunch Friday?
    Bam, that's fantastic. Glad it worked out. This Friday is no good, but maybe early next week. Always happy to help a Devil out.

Nearly 23 hours without a post. I guess that TV show about nothing had to end also.

Thought the Roseanne remake was kind of lame.

Thought the Roseanne remake was kind of lame.

Roseanne Roseannadanna??