Page 1043 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 4354394399310331041104210431044104510531093114315432043 ... LastLast
Results 20,841 to 20,860 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    With kind thanks to all of the above who graciously offered some truly heart-warming and deeply touching accommodations (yes, well, beggars can't be choosers) I am happy to report that an incredible effort by Pike Utility company got us up and running about an hour ago.

We stopped up on the road and brought them out some sodas and cookies. It was an epic mess we left and I am stunned at how hard those guys worked.
    Yeah! Let's hear it for emergency utility workers!

Wow. Big East women’s basketball tournament halftime score:

#1 seed UConn - 43
    #4 seed Cincinnati - 5

Do not tune in if you like close games.

What's the Big East?

Oops. UConn is in the AAC. My bad. The score is still impressive.

Slow day at the LTE.

Yes. I think it's the misery of tax prep time.

I've decided to drive to the beach tomorrow, regardless of the rainy weather. Going to be a nice weekend. husband-of-weezie has been invited to join me on Friday and take me out to dinner and a movie.
    Lucky fella.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I've decided to drive to the beach tomorrow, regardless of the rainy weather. Going to be a nice weekend. husband-of-weezie has been invited to join me on Friday and take me out to dinner and a movie.
    Lucky fella.
    What's your beach?

Lucky fella.
    Lucky, indeed.

FatherPK always says that salt water cures everything. May be a tad cold, but — a quick swim will make you forget about your taxes.

What exactly is the obsession with The Bachelor tv show? All day on the car radio it was a huge topic of conversation. Even NPR had a bit on it.

Who the heck watches it?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

What exactly is the obsession with The Bachelor tv show? All day on the car radio it was a huge topic of conversation. Even NPR had a bit on it.

Who the heck watches it?
    My roommates...unfortunately.

No TV watching at 3 AM my time...

Only if you need crepey arm skin cream or that guy's best pillows ever, Ymo. Then 3am tv is a great idea!

Is 2 AM TV any better than 3 AM TV? Orare they about the same?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Is 2 AM TV any better than 3 AM TV? Orare they about the same?
    Not much different here. If course, I fell asleep with ESPN on. 2:30 and 3:30 were pretty much the same.

Yeah, it all kind of blends together. Sort of like many of the losses. The issues are usually the same but next year they’ll shift as all the interior presence we have this year will be gone. But the real takeaway, don’t have Pop Tarts on Gameday.

I'm hungover without having had a drop.

I'm hungover without having had a drop.
    Pollen?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Pollen?
    My team.

I've bčn trying to stay away as much as possible.

And I still haven't bought Final 4 tickets yet.

For the first time in my life, I'm wondering why we follow this daylight savings time lunacy.