Page 1029 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 2952992997910191027102810291030103110391079112915292029 ... LastLast
Results 20,561 to 20,580 of 67680
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Well, that would certainly take the suspicion off my mango compote.

The nerve...
    I prefer my mangoes chutneyed.

I coach the Academic Bowl team at my school, and my kiddos won the state championship yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I coach the Academic Bowl team at my school, and my kiddos won the state championship yesterday.
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hopefully, DIK's BIL is progressing on his road to recovery...
    He is coming along. He has even ventured out of the house a rfew times. Slow but steady.

Thanks for asking.

SO COOL!!! Congratulations!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Outstanding!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Woo Hoo! Great news! Congrats!

There are no threads about how the Patriots cheated to win the AFC Championship. Some folks around here are off their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    There are no threads about how the Patriots cheated to win the AFC Championship. Some folks around here are off their game.
    Oh, it is being discussed in other places, believe me.

Pats cheat by playing all sixty minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Oh, it is being discussed in other places, believe me.

Pats cheat by playing all sixty minutes.
    There are some frequent posters that I expect are frothing at the mouth over the Pats win. I take great satisfaction in that image.

I didn't watch the game, I had a matinee show yesterday. I don't watch football anymore anyway, although I do make an exception for the 4th Quarter of the Super Bowl when the Pats are in it. I have rehearsal this year on Super Bowl Sunday though, so, probably won't watch it at all. I'm still glad the Pats won.

I'm looking forward to having Matt Patricia glare at the "hopefully soon to be not so completely awful and revolting" Lions next year.

That glare is terrifying. He could certainly give me a run for the money when it comes to glaring at waiters, misbehaving children and donkey rears who text when they drive.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

There are some frequent posters that I expect are frothing at the mouth over the Pats win. I take great satisfaction in that image.

I didn't watch the game, I had a matinee show yesterday. I don't watch football anymore anyway, although I do make an exception for the 4th Quarter of the Super Bowl when the Pats are in it. I have rehearsal this year on Super Bowl Sunday though, so, probably won't watch it at all. I'm still glad the Pats won.
    I was at a neighbor's house, neither with any rooting interest in the game. Brady gets the ball down ten in the fourth, my neighbor says "it's over." I agreed. We were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I was at a neighbor's house, neither with any rooting interest in the game. Brady gets the ball down ten in the fourth, my neighbor says "it's over." I agreed. We were right.
    I turned the game on the radio as I was driving home after the show, two plays before the Amendola go ahead TD. I went ahead and listened to the rest of the game. Former Pats QB Scott Zolak calling the games is a joy to listen to - he gives Gus Johnson a run for his money in enthusiasm.

I just now went and found the video for that touchdown. Wow.

Mountain Cedar/Juniper, not a fan.

I don't even know what category we're talking about here.

"Least favorite Pop Tart flavor?"

We've discussed pb&j, but what about the "Elvis"? The PB & banana sandwich.

Opinions?

Allergens, in particular sources of pollen. San Antonio is actually pretty bad when it comes to allergies. I did not know that until after moving here. First few years no reaction, but now in the throes of full scale pollen attack.

Allergens, in particular sources of pollen. San Antonio is actually pretty bad when it comes to allergies. I did not know that until after moving here. First few years no reaction, but now in the throes of full scale pollen attack.
    I worked in a pharmacy in Houston and the common theme was if you didn't have allergies when you moved there, you would develop them.