Page 1003 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053110315032003 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,060 of 67238
    Beautiful sunrise here this morning. I suspect it has something to do with the time change.

Half-marathon is done and dusted. Yesterday marked my first day without a run since July. It was beautiful.

Good for you luburch!

I, otoh, cleaned out all the old recipes and reorganized the remainders into subsets. We mapped out the new swing set parameters too.
    Whew! What a weekend!

And I am super tired and irritated by the DBR Farewell thread. Hash, rehash, mince, chop, repeat repeat repeat. BORING.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Had a great conversation with Nephew Alex yesterday. He really enjoys working with the Clemson football team. Got his version of the team running to help when a car went into the water as practice ended. Someone from the Clemson staff came to the Duke strength and conditioning staff. Alex got a chance to visit with him over the weekend and he is liking his new position.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Had a great conversation with Nephew Alex yesterday. He really enjoys working with the Clemson football team. Got his version of the team running to help when a car went into the water as practice ended. Someone from the Clemson staff came to the Duke strength and conditioning staff. Alex got a chance to visit with him over the weekend and he is liking his new position.
    I am taking DaughterPK to the Clemson-FSU game this weekend. Looking forward to a game in Death Valley!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I am taking DaughterPK to the Clemson-FSU game this weekend. Looking forward to a game in Death Valley!
    I told Alex that I'm jealous - he was able to come up with passes for his parents to come to a game this year. I want Aunt passes. Since he is on target to defend his dissertation next July, that probably won't happen. (Unless he gets hired full time for next season.)

Enjoy the game. If you run into a tall guy named Alex, ask if he has an Aunt in Kansas (he actually has more than one aunt in Kansas).

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    so over this day.
    picking right up from where we left off Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    picking right up from where we left off Friday.
    What can we do to brighten your day? If you want to head to Kansas, I will treat you to some of our local breweries. I'm not much of a beer drinker so you will have a built in designated driver.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Half-marathon is done and dusted. Yesterday marked my first day without a run since July. It was beautiful.
    Which one did you run?

I'm running a 5k on Saturday. It will be my first real race since the stress fracture. I will run it in Grafton - the 30th different town in my quest to run a 5k or longer in every city and town in Massachusetts. Only 321 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Which one did you run?
    The Monumental Marathon in Indianapolis. Starting line was a five minute walk for me so it made sense

Best of luck with the 5k!

Why did the killer rabbits thread get locked? Anybody know? Don't repost the problem if it's going to get us locked! We've got a deadline!

I mean, I don't need to know that badly. But a description of the problem that won't get us locked will bring us one post closer to our goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I mean, I don't need to know that badly.
    But I really, really, really want to know...

I think a bunny kind of went berserk?
    Or maybe a pancake stunned a bunny.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Inquiring minds want to know.

I’m concerned. I think the killer bunny lobby got to the mods. “It’s too soon to discuss.”

First, they take your killer bunny thread. Then, they come for you. History repeats itself in insidious ways.

Maybe if we had added something about Nate Britt, it would still be open.

Now is not the time to discuss killer rabbit control.

/ducks

I brought up Jimmy Carter. Was that too PPB?

Maybe we could only have one LTE? That other thread was just an LTE in disguise.