Page 1001 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 67238
    Folks, this thread is not getting to 20,000 before it's bday.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Folks, this thread is not getting to 20,000 before it's bday.
    50 days or so to go. Only need 8+ posts a day. We better not rest on our laurels.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    50 days or so to go. Only need 8+ posts a day. We better not rest on our laurels.
    I'm willing to do my part.

Warning - bragging aunt here.

Just watched CBS Sports Inside College Football piece on how Clemson is tracking their football players' sleep. Three people were interviewed - Coach Swinney, Ray Ray McCloud, and Nephew Alex.

Having my sleep tracked would be interesting. To me.
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 11-01-2017 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Warning - bragging aunt here.

Just watched CBS Sports Inside College Football piece on how Clemson is tracking their football players' sleep. Three people were interviewed - Coach Swinney, Ray Ray McCloud, and Nephew Alex.
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Is this where I can go to vent my disgust at people engaging in conversation with The Gluten Troll and his brethren on the board?
    I'm glad to admit I don't even know who the Gluten Troll is... But I don't read the "how many minutes can dance on the head of a pin" or the "Duke Recruiting 2023" threads.
    "Quality is not an option!"

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Cool!
    That is very cool DinK! I would be strolling around town in a tshirt with a picture of him on it if in your position. But, I am known to be a bit over the top with the sports fandom.

Best of luck to Nephew Alex!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

4am work call this morning. Rest of the day is going to be a little rough.

On the bright side, someone brought in leftover cupcakes from a Halloween celebration.

Long drive home from Ocracoke with one dog instead of two. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Is this where I can go to vent my disgust at people engaging in conversation with The Gluten Troll and his brethren on the board?
    You can also vent about how hard it is to mail mashed potatoes and gravy to DBR friends.

I can vent about myself being a step slow on Monsieur Gluten Troll as well. Well played, sir. (or ma'am).
    "Quality is not an option!"

Yes, hoowee, boy-oh. Finally got the joke. Several steps behind but in full agreement.

Here comes the end of daylight saving (or is it the beginning?) hate hate hate the short days. I think I'm bummed in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    You can also vent about how hard it is to mail mashed potatoes and gravy to DBR friends.

I can vent about myself being a step slow on Monsieur Gluten Troll as well. Well played, sir. (or ma'am).
    Damn straight about the mashed potatoes. Although, easier to ship than receive I am told.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Damn straight about the mashed potatoes. Although, easier to ship than receive I am told.
    The box contained a quart of gravy when I put it in the mail. If it all leaked out before it arrived, I blame the shipper.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Yes, hoowee, boy-oh. Finally got the joke. Several steps behind but in full agreement.

Here comes the end of daylight saving (or is it the beginning?) hate hate hate the short days. I think I'm bummed in advance.
    I hate, hate, hate getting up when it's still dark outside and look foward to "falling back".

It takes all kinds! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    The box contained a quart of gravy when I put it in the mail. If it all leaked out before it arrived, I blame the shipper.
    “Some contents may have settled or oozed as a result of shipping and handling”

8 posts a day, you say? This one gets us halfway there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    8 posts a day, you say? This one gets us halfway there.
    That's four posts?

I dislike short days and getting up before sunrise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    That's four posts?
    Just today. This is number 7. Unless my dates stamps are incorrect.