Page 1000 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 50090095099099899910001001100210101050110015002000 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 20,000 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    So - second suggestion for celebrating the 10th anniversary - let's get to 20,000 posts by that date. I think we can!
    Sure we can! Who wants to hear more about how I terrorize my husband over his collection of worthless stuff?! Anybody need several miles of worn out speaker wire, old tv cables, perhaps a few old satellite/cable boxes? Well too bad, cuz they is gone.

That's the spirit!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Not to get controversial or into PPB territory, but — toilet paper roll. Over, or under?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Not to get controversial or into PPB territory, but — toilet paper roll. Over, or under?
    Wait - I thought Dear Abby and Ann Landers resolved that decades ago - "over" unless you have a mischievous cat...

-jk

I thought the correct answer was both.

Isn't there a patent out there somewhere that shows the correct form is over?

OVER!!! And seat down! And how's about you clean up in there while you're at it? Wash the sink, floor, clean the mirror. Put out fresh towels.

Sheesh!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    OVER!!! And seat down! And how's about you clean up in there while you're at it? Wash the sink, floor, clean the mirror. Put out fresh towels.

Sheesh!
    A little pent up frustration there, weez?

Over

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Isn't there a patent out there somewhere that shows the correct form is over?
    I've seen that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post

Sheesh!

Lid down!

You need the crossstitch sampler my aunt made: If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.

Is this where I can go to vent my disgust at people engaging in conversation with The Gluten Troll and his brethren on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Is this where I can go to vent my disgust at people engaging in conversation with The Gluten Troll and his brethren on the board?
    Vent away - but bring up pop tarts occasionally to truly keep it off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Vent away - but bring up pop tarts occasionally to truly keep it off topic.
    Just make them gluten free pop tarts and I’m good.

Major bummer on our Ocracoke beach trip. Had to put our sweet beagle down. Sadness abounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Major bummer on our Ocracoke beach trip. Had to put our sweet beagle down. Sadness abounds.
    I'm so sorry.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Sending my condolences.

I know much more important things happen in the world. But not in my world today.

I know much more important things happen in the world. But not in my world today.
    My condolences. And in response to the first part, no nothing more important happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My condolences. And in response to the first part, no nothing more important happened today.
    It is all perspective. Lots of tears shed today.

Yippee! Cold, windy, damp Monday. I-66, my fav parking lot/major highway artery, solid as a rock.

Can't WAIT to get going today!!! I might even prolong the fun and stop at Wegman's on the way home. What a list I have!!!!