Page 2118 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 111816182018206821082116211721182119212021282168221826183118 ... LastLast
Results 42,341 to 42,360 of 67381
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I’ve got some Hatch on order for this August or so when they harvest ‘em. Pick ‘em on Tuesday, at my house on Thursday. Chile relleños on Saturday.

A summer tradition with friends.
    I recall you and Wilson discussing order sizes some time back.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You might as well post the recipe. Imma keep asking until I get to the bottom of this alleged chili. In San Antonio of all places!!!
    I second this. I make a good chili. But I ain't Texan. Intrigued here.

Why aren't we winning yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I put beans in my chili. I believe that is the criteria that eliminates me from Texan-hood.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I put beans in my chili. I believe that is the criteria that eliminates me from Texan-hood.
    I do too, but not Texan.

Strained my shoulder water skiing today. Legs are pretty sore too. Been a few years.

Growing older but not up.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Strained my shoulder water skiing today. Legs are pretty sore too. Been a few years.

Growing older but not up.
    I drank a lot of water water skiing. Wasn't much of a skateboarder either.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Google chili with cocoa powder. Mine is reasonably close. Often, my mistake is trying too many spices rather than too few.

Are we there yet?

I feel a great deal of happiness and also excitement this evening with regard to the Atlanta Hawks’ accomplishments.

Trae Young likes to talk smack.
    Trae Young plays for the Hawks.
    wilson likes to talk smack.
    wilson roots for the Hawks.

Tonight the Hawks won one of their bigger games ever. wilson feels happy and is gonna talk a little smack.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Trae Young likes to talk smack.
    Trae Young plays for the Hawks.
    wilson likes to talk smack.
    wilson roots for the Hawks.

Tonight the Hawks won one of their bigger games ever. wilson feels happy and is gonna talk a little smack.
    I'm warming on the Hawks.

Or maybe I'm just souring on the other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'm warming on the Hawks.

Or maybe I'm just souring on the other teams.
    Am I crazy, or is Giannis basically = Embiid and then the Bucks are otherwise poor man’s 76ers?
    Like, I don’t Fear the Deer.

Usually it’s nice to stay up late and watch the NBA Playoffs because it’s summer and I don’t have work the next day, but this year they’re pushed back a month or so bc covid so there’s that much more playoffs to watch, AND the Hawks are doin work, AND tomorrow I don’t have to do any work, and that is quite a lot of fun.

Am I crazy, or is Giannis basically = Embiid and then the Bucks are otherwise poor man’s 76ers?
    Like, I don’t Fear the Deer.
    I feel like the Bucks have more tough complementary pieces - Tucker, Lopez, and Middleton are all "dogs" in the rough and tumble sense of the word. Those are guys you want to play with.

I feel like the Bucks have more tough complementary pieces - Tucker, Lopez, and Middleton are all "dogs" in the rough and tumble sense of the word. Those are guys you want to play with.
    I’m not convinced that this supporting cast is all that much tougher than Capela, Collins, Bogdanovic, and Gallinari.
    Either way, the Hawks have been playing with house money for like three weeks now.

I’m not convinced that this supporting cast is all that much tougher than Capela, Collins, Bogdanovic, and Gallinari.
    Either way, the Hawks have been playing with house money for like three weeks now.
    Oh, I'm not arguing the Bucks are better than the Hawks. Just better than the 76ers.

Oh, I'm not arguing the Bucks are better than the Hawks. Just better than the 76ers.
    To reiterate my statements from various other forums earlier this evening, WHY AM I THINKING THESE CRAZY THINGS

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Ooh, did you see Owen Kellington pitch? He was supposed to, a genuine MLB prospect who just graduated from East Montpelier HS, had a 0.18 ERA this season, fanned 133 in 49 innings, said to have a 92 mph fastball and a wicked curve..I can't find a box score, but seemingly he pitched two hitless innings with two Ks... absolutely gorgeous day today, eh?
    I did. He pitched Ok but not great. Two hitless innings, but alas, a couple of walks, don't remember exactly how many. The Lake Monsters did not do well in the later innings of either game and ended up losing by several runs in both games this weekend.

Are we there yet?