Page 1564 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 56410641464151415541562156315641565156615741614166420642564 ... LastLast
Results 31,261 to 31,280 of 67371
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I did not even realize that was her. Loved that movie!

Side note: My brother broke my Miss Piggy motorcycle glass from McD's, but I found a replacement a few years ago at a yard sale. Think I still have my Happiness Hotel one.
    Mine is literally sitting next to me on my desk right now! I have the whole set. I recently had to replace my Happiness Hotel one after it was broken by a woman who lives with me and shall remain nameless.
    6AB7D595-3F78-41F0-BD8D-22AC7AA8B868.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Mine is literally sitting next to me on my desk right now! I have the whole set. I recently had to replace my Happiness Hotel one after it was broken by a woman who lives with me and shall remain nameless.
    6AB7D595-3F78-41F0-BD8D-22AC7AA8B868.jpg
    Also, Miss Piggy crashing through the stained glass window remains one of the great moments in cinematic history.

lightly sanded then primed the back door with Rustoleum primer, if all goes well Rustoleum paint will be applied tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Also, Miss Piggy crashing through the stained glass window remains one of the great moments in cinematic history.
    Having recently witnessed the event, it certainly is a singular event in cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    lightly sanded then primed the back door with Rustoleum primer, if all goes well Rustoleum paint will be applied tomorrow!
    The collection of partially used cans of spray paint in my garage was recently recommended for EPA SuperFund designation.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The collection of partially used cans of spray paint in my garage was recently recommended for EPA SuperFund designation.
    Ha, I know what you mean. I'm going with the superior canned stuff, but the same syndrome applies.

What's nice is that every year the state sends The Rover to individual towns, this big truck which will haul away paints, chemicals, all kinds of noxious crap...and I avail myself of that service once I notice the accumulation of nine year old paint cans.
    You just tell 'em what's in the can, and off it goes.

Just finished spray painting my yard to mark where my sprinkler heads and water feed lines are. The local power company is going to replace the underground electrical wiring. The foreman promised that if I did that, they wouldn’t damage any of it. Yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Just finished spray painting my yard to mark where my sprinkler heads and water feed lines are. The local power company is going to replace the underground electrical wiring. The foreman promised that if I did that, they wouldn’t damage any of it. Yeah, right.
    Every Fall I have to put up markers showing where my DirecTV line is buried so that Snow Plow Man doesn't tear it up...as you imply, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

I have a hummingbird frequenting my feeder and hostas right now with a bumblebee stuck to it's beak in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I have a hummingbird frequenting my feeder and hostas right now with a bumblebee stuck to it's beak in some way.
    Maybe it lanced it?

Maybe it lanced it?
    They could have had a mid-air dog fight like the Red Baron...

They could have had a mid-air dog fight like the Red Baron...
    I used to like Red Baron frozen pizzas as a kid. Now I do my pies right, from scratch.

I used to like Red Baron frozen pizzas as a kid. Now I do my pies right, from scratch.
    Contrary to popular belief, hummingbird beaks are not hollow like a straw. They open.

Contrary to popular belief, hummingbird beaks are not hollow like a straw. They open.
    The east coast ruby throats are or will be migrating soon.

The east coast ruby throats are or will be migrating soon.
    They only migrate a few score miles a day so it takes a while to get to central america though some hang out in the OBX and other US SE coastal regions over winter.

They only migrate a few score miles a day so it takes a while to get to central america though some hang out in the OBX and other US SE coastal regions over winter.
    If you have a feeder, don't use the red dye. Just 4 parts water to 1 part sugar.

If you have a feeder, don't use the red dye. Just 4 parts water to 1 part sugar.
    Or cold bud light. Hummingbirds have bad taste in beer.

Or cold bud light. Hummingbirds have bad taste in beer.
    That's why hummingbirds sometimes 'buzz' you, they've had to much bud light.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I did not even realize that was her. Loved that movie!

Side note: My brother broke my Miss Piggy motorcycle glass from McD's, but I found a replacement a few years ago at a yard sale. Think I still have my Happiness Hotel one.
    I believe I still have that glass in a kitchen cabinet.

I may also still have a Lucy glass when they did Peanuts. I had the whole set but gave them to my nephew for Christmas - he didn't like Lucy so kept that one.

At 4-H camp one summer, I unwittingly ruined a relationship by clumsily breaking a McDonalds souvenir glass. Clearly I needed a better understanding of mementos ...and young ladies.