Page 1794 of 1936 FirstFirst ... 794129416941744178417921793179417951796180418441894 ... LastLast
Results 35,861 to 35,880 of 38716
  1. #35861
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Is one egg un oeuf?

  2. #35862
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Is one egg un oeuf?
    Dunno. But I definitely had about six oeufs last night between 6 and 8.

  3. #35863
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Dunno. But I definitely had about six oeufs last night between 6 and 8.
    Oh yeah. I had oeufs and wore my Ugg’s.

  4. #35864
    I muted my text thread of my high school buddies because they are the worst type of UNC fans and none of them went to college there. So I ain't listening to it. My college buddies from UNC are all invariably kind to me over the games regardless of who wins. I am pleased by that. Basketball is the one thing I will not talk junk about. Because basketball matters. It's not something frivolous like religion or politics. Basketball is life.

  5. #35865
    My neighbor is a big Tarheel fan - I've referenced him here many times in shorthand "MTHN."

    He sat through 82-50 with me, and last night felt like payback.

  6. #35866
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My neighbor is a big Tarheel fan - I've referenced him here many times in shorthand "MTHN."

    He sat through 82-50 with me, and last night felt like payback.
    I can watch a game with anyone and I'm pretty analytical. I am rooting for Duke but I am not in the wing of fans who blames referees. It does frustrate my wife if someone from the other team makes a really good play and I talk about what a good play it was. I thought how UNC defended Hurt was clinical last night. Their ability to offensive rebound is rugged and worthy of praise. I honestly can't figure out how they aren't a top-five team.

  7. #35867
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I can watch a game with anyone and I'm pretty analytical. I am rooting for Duke but I am not in the wing of fans who blames referees. It does frustrate my wife if someone from the other team makes a really good play and I talk about what a good play it was. I thought how UNC defended Hurt was clinical last night. Their ability to offensive rebound is rugged and worthy of praise. I honestly can't figure out how they aren't a top-five team.
    Williams has lost it.

  8. #35868
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Williams has lost it.
    The game has passed him by. Like Texas Tech Knight.

  9. #35869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Williams has lost it.
    So I like Roy. He and Dean sat in my living room when I was about 9 years old and Roy wrote nine-year-old me a handwritten recruiting letter. I thought that was very kind and I have always judged him by that. I think he is the third greatest coach in ACC history and a top 10 coach of all time. But I love K more than most everyone in my family. So there's that.

  10. #35870
    I did see that Roy kissed mid Court walking out last night like Antawn Jamison did before going pro. Not sure if that means anything or not.

  11. #35871
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Printers don’t ever want to connect like they’re supposedta.

  12. #35872
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Printers don’t ever want to connect like they’re supposedta.
    my printer prints fine 50% of the time, and sometimes I submit something, nothing happens, then 3-4 hours later it pops out...

  13. #35873
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have wondered all year how UNC isn't a top 5-10 team. ...
    Too serious for LTE, but whatevs...
    Offensive rebounding is the only area they excel (and excel they do, corralling 49.6% of their missed shots, #1 in D1). But dadgummit they turn the ball over on 21.1% of their possessions (rank 281). And they can’t dadgum shoot (49.0% 2pt, 30.9% 3pt, 67.1% ft) unless they are playing us (two games: 54.0% 2pt, 54.5% 3pt and 70.8% ft), dadgummit!

  14. #35874
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Too serious for LTE, but whatevs...
    Offensive rebounding is the only area they excel (and excel they do, corralling 49.6% of their missed shots, #1 in D1). But dadgummit they turn the ball over on 21.1% of their possessions (rank 281). And they can’t dadgum shoot (49.0% 2pt, 30.9% 3pt, 67.1% ft) unless they are playing us (two games: 54.0% 2pt, 54.5% 3pt and 70.8% ft), dadgummit!
    Ha! They have the best low post game in the country. I can't figure out why they can't just bludgeon people to death like in 2017. I realize they can't. Just not sure why.

  15. #35875
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Plus, you can't be a that good of an offensive rebounding team unless you miss a lot of shots.

  16. #35876
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Plus, you can't be a that good of an offensive rebounding team unless you miss a lot of shots.
    Duke 2010 disagrees.

  17. #35877
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Printers don’t ever want to connect like they’re supposedta.
    .

    I have a cable running to mine and never an issue.

  18. #35878
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    .

    I have a cable running to mine and never an issue.
    I yell Harry Potter spells at mine whenever there is an issue.

  19. #35879
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    .

    I have a cable running to mine and never an issue.
    Ditto. When I bought my printer a few years ago and read the reviews where people complained about the wireless printing, I decided then to just stick with the cable. I also read that once it's programmed for wireless, it's hard to switch to the cable.

  20. #35880
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I yell Harry Potter spells at mine whenever there is an issue.
    Its leviOsa not leviosA.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •