Page 357 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2573073473553563573583593674074578571357 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Thanks, Lavabe.

And Tilly, don't do it, don't get sucked into the PPB. Like a moth to the flame, I stray over there and come away with more infraction points, beaten and confused.
    I stray over but don't post often. I usually end up chuckling at the people that are trying to convince others of something when those others are trying to change the people's minds. It is painfully obvious that it won't ever happen but they keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    g'mornin everybody! Hope you're all having a fabulous Friday. I am actually working a half day!!! Woo Hooo! I get to leave at noon head back to the beach and get my gas fireplace going again. I'm so psyched. The weekend will consist of cookie baking, watching Duke basketball, and drinking 3 buck Chuck merlot. Is Trader Joes selling the Charles Shaw for $3 a bottle everywhere?
    How's that gas fire working for you? How much merlot have you had so far?

Cats vs. dogs

I'm going to have to stop reading the cats vs. dogs thread as it's beginning to take on the flavor of the PPB. Too many cat haters in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Sorry to have burst your bubble but better now than when you have turned on the TV ready to watch. Your alternative sounds like a good plan.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love how my DBR buddies always have my back.

[QUOTE=TillyGalore;230415]How's that gas fire working for you? How much merlot have you had so far? QUOTE]

The fireplace is working again! I don't have it on at the moment because I would sweat for sure. It's not cold enough here yet, but should be in a few hours. No merlot yet, but don't be surprised if Ezmerellda signs on tonight under my name It's fun having an alter ego! I highly recommend it

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I'm going to have to stop reading the cats vs. dogs thread as it's beginning to take on the flavor of the PPB. Too many cat haters in that thread.
    Ooh. Thanks for the warning. I won't go there either.

It's fun having an alter ego! I highly recommend it
    My alter ego is Queen B*tch.

2535, don't even go there.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post

OMG, can you say B*tch? Is that what happend to EarlJam?

Cool. Ezmerellda will be her lady in waiting!

Cool. Ezmerellda will be her lady in waiting!
    I have a QB (let's call her that for fear of timeout) story that's really funny, as in an almost lost my job because of it kind of funny. I have to run now but will post it tonight.

Speaking of funny, check this out:

Beware of the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post

Its easily settled, they can bring all their dogs, I'll bring my pet lion...

(No, not really)

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Its easily settled, they can bring all their dogs, I'll bring my pet lion...

(No, not really)
    I have a grey cat that looks just like your kitty in the avatar. Mine is named Milo and he's just a little nuts.

I have a grey cat that looks just like your kitty in the avatar. Mine is named Milo and he's just a little nuts.
    The top one is Kelly, she's a bit laid back. The bottom one is Grant, he loves boxes and runs at the first sign of trouble. Their owner is the one generally deemed to be nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    It's midnight according to my computer, 9 full days and 678 posts to go to make 7500.
    Here's my contribution.

Y'all should head over to the Whatever thread to see #1000.
    Exceedingly cute

With one vacationing YBT trailing along. Now that I'm not burdened by things at home, it seems a lot easier to PW.
    Hey, I thought you were vacationing...

Originator or Derivative? That is what is on my mind. Am I an originator of content or a replier to what has been posted. I think more often I fall in the later camp. Is that good or bad?
    Both. Good and bad.

g'mornin everybody! Hope you're all having a fabulous Friday. I am actually working a half day!!! Woo Hooo! I get to leave at noon head back to the beach and get my gas fireplace going again. I'm so psyched. The weekend will consist of cookie baking, watching Duke basketball, and drinking 3 buck Chuck merlot. Is Trader Joes selling the Charles Shaw for $3 a bottle everywhere?
    I think so. It used to be Two Buck Chuck. Inflation, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    By my calculations, Coach K will reach 1000 victories near January, 2015.

Here are a few quotes that I like:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

One thousand points of light

A picture is worth one thousand words

One "oh sh!t" can erase a thousand attaboys

Now don't say you can't swear off drinking; it's easy. I've done it a thousand times

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once

Begin with an error of an inch and end by being a thousand miles off the mark

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements

The smallest number, with God and truth on their side, are weightier than thousands
    Good stuff. Congratulations. Coach K also told Mickie one time not to play quarters with his family...