Page 1977 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 97714771877192719671975197619771978197919872027207724772977 ... LastLast
Results 39,521 to 39,540 of 67391
    I prefer to think of myself as well-proportioned.

I feel there’s more of me to love.

Cleaning the pool deck and draining the cover, scooping out the muck.

Gets drained this week then the renovation begins.

Bah humbug.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Cleaning the pool deck and draining the cover, scooping out the muck.

Gets drained this week then the renovation begins.

Bah humbug.
    What are you doing to it? Adding a heater?

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    What are you doing to it? Adding a heater?

-jk
    New liner and reconfiguring the plumbing.

We knew it was in need of work when we bought the house. They put in a new septic, we agreed to take the pool.

New liner and reconfiguring the plumbing.

We knew it was in need of work when we bought the house. They put in a new septic, we agreed to take the pool.
    You are a brave poster.

We inherited a pool with the purchase of our house eleven years ago. We enjoyed it for a few years, then collapsed it rather than pay an exorbitant amount to have it reworked. Our neighbors were sad to see it go - we were not.

Also, our house is in the mountains and in the shade. Even accounting for the longer winters, the pool season was exceptionally short. So, we elected to reclaim our yard.

Best of luck with the rebuild. I mostly miss my pool when mowing my lawn in mid-July. That's when you want to jump in even of it isn't as warm as you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    You are a brave poster.

We inherited a pool with the purchase of our house eleven years ago. We enjoyed it for a few years, then collapsed it rather than pay an exorbitant amount to have it reworked. Our neighbors were sad to see it go - we were not.

Also, our house is in the mountains and in the shade. Even accounting for the longer winters, the pool season was exceptionally short. So, we elected to reclaim our yard.

Best of luck with the rebuild. I mostly miss my pool when mowing my lawn in mid-July. That's when you want to jump in even of it isn't as warm as you would like.
    Yeah, it’s not cheap. It’s about a 20 y/o pool. I think everything is the original so hopefully we’re out of here before the next round of fixes. 2 of the 3 return lines were shot when we got in and final one busted last year.

It’s in a great spot and pool season runs memorial to labor. In a few years our kids will be old enough to love it.

If something major happens soon after all this I would have to think hard about what to do though.

It’s in a great spot and pool season runs memorial to labor.
    That short?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    That short?
    Eh, Memorial Day is typically pretty chilly water if you don't have a heater. We typically close up early October so a bit longer than Labor Day.

I have Police Academy 4 on the in the background. It was that or Legends of the Fall.

I have Police Academy 4 on the in the background. It was that or Legends of the Fall.
    Oh. National volleyball championship is on. Easily my favorite women's sport. This is legit.

Citizens should NOT be on patrol.

Citizens should NOT be on patrol.
    Kind of like, Elon Musk should NOT be on SNL. Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    You are a brave poster.

Similar actions in our short summer area, I know several people who are happy they just filled in the pool. And then you don't have to worry about your horse falling into the pool, for example.

Dark chocolate chocolate chip pancakes > semi-sweet chocolate chocolate chip pancakes

Change my mind

When I go to other sites I get bombarded with crypto ads. I blame DBR.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Similar actions in our short summer area, I know several people who are happy they just filled in the pool. And then you don't have to worry about your horse falling into the pool, for example.
    Or house!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    When I go to other sites I get bombarded with crypto ads. I blame DBR.
    Should have added, fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    At no point has my life been "horse in a pool" level of chaos. Am I doing something wrong?

At no point has my life been "horse in a pool" level of chaos. Am I doing something wrong?
    It's a good story, probably due for a retelling.