Page 1346 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3468461246129613361344134513461347134813561396144618462346 ... LastLast
Results 26,901 to 26,920 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I participated in a some retail therapy yesterday. The email from bloomingdales got me, the boots were so, so pretty and 60% off!! How could I resist?

Just trying to stimulate the economy?

I participated in a some retail therapy yesterday. The email from bloomingdales got me, the boots were so, so pretty and 60% off!! How could I resist?
    Just remember you’re a Blue Devil; we keep our heads over heels.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The chicken was a success.

The chicken was a success.
    What a cocky post.

OK, my husband said, "This is delicious! You are such a good cook!" I took that to mean that the chicken was a success.

I'd say it was more of a cooky post.

Here's another Cookie post. My pet guinea pig - Cookie.

Cookie4920.jpg

I really shouldn't leave out Evie sitting in her little hut that's supposed to look like a grape.

Evie4920.jpg

Cookie is the more social one. Sometimes I pick her up and sing lullabies to her when I'm at my computer. That makes her purr. Evie? Not so much.

Cookie is the more social one. Sometimes I pick her up and sing lullabies to her when I'm at my computer. That makes her purr. Evie? Not so much.
    How'd you come by your guinea pig affinity?

Trying to reduce my before bed screen time. Not sure how successful I’ve been.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Just keep pushing back your bed time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Or, take an early nap and wake up at midnight. Then, it’s post-bedtime screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    How'd you come by your guinea pig affinity?
    My youngest son requested that he be allowed to get a pet guinea pig when he finished radiation treatment. Of course, I said yes. Then one of my college aged sons, after doing research on guinea pigs, informed me that they are social animals and don't like living alone. He talked me into getting Cookie a cagemate. We went out after Christmas that year and found Evie on New Year's Eve, hence the name.

I have 4 sons, but the reason the guinea pigs are girls is when we went out to get Cookie, the store only had the one female. We got Evie 3 months later. They are now "my girls" as I do most of the feeding, especially after my youngest went to boarding school. Two sons are back home now, so, I share, but I still do most of the feeding.

My youngest son requested that he be allowed to get a pet guinea pig when he finished radiation treatment. Of course, I said yes. Then one of my college aged sons, after doing research on guinea pigs, informed me that they are social animals and don't like living alone. He talked me into getting Cookie a cagemate. We went out after Christmas that year and found Evie on New Year's Eve, hence the name.
    Well, shoot. That's just the sweetest damn story I could have hoped for!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Or, take an early nap and wake up at midnight. Then, it’s post-bedtime screen time.
    Well, I’m 2 1/2 hours late but here I am. At least nearly 5 hours straight of sleep which is good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I try but can never seem to manage it.

When I was in 4th grade, we got the opportunity to bring the class rabbit home for a weekend each semester. I'm not sure how it made it all year.

I'm not sure how it made it all year.
    I know, parents.

Random thought from this morning:

Omelette or "Scramble"?