Page 1717 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 71712171617166717071715171617171718171917271767181722172717 ... LastLast
Results 34,321 to 34,340 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I don't recall. I enjoyed some of his takes. I won a tasty key lime pie off him several years ago.
    Did he get booted for UNC reasons or POTUS thread reasons?

EarlJam was fun. Reminded me of my favorite video game if all time, ToeJam and Earl.

MattMan is another recent poster.

We should have an in memorium ceremony for booted posters with the thing that finally got them booted.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post

EarlJam was fun. Reminded me of my favorite video game if all time, ToeJam and Earl.

We should have an in memorium ceremony for booted posters with the thing that finally got them booted.
    Can we fire off a cannon and show a picture of them like in Hunger Games?

I miss MattMan91.

All I know is he literally threw the Lombardi Trophy and it hit a yard sign.
    I hear those are quite definitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I miss MattMan91.
    Me too, he's a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Can we fire off a cannon and show a picture of them like in Hunger Games?
    I thought went without saying!

Maybe I’m dumb about such things but what is to prevent a booted poster from returning under a different name. Like say I get canned, what’s to prevent me from registering as DundabergBevil or you to come back as GobbleGobble4Eva? Y

Maybe I’m dumb about such things but what is to prevent a booted poster from returning under a different name. Like say I get canned, what’s to prevent me from registering as DundabergBevil or you to come back as GobbleGobble4Eva? Y
    Reported. I hope you do get banned.

Well, you'd have to create an entirely new email address. So, ya know... Impossible.

Probably the retinal scan your camera does while accessing this site on your phone.

It’s in the Terms of Use you clicked on to join.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I like turkey.
    I love the Thanksgiving turkey...it's my favorite item on the table. Cooking it is one of my greatest annual joys.
    Fight me.
    And no one ever said: "Thank goodness we ate turkey instead of that ribeye."

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    And no one ever said: "Thank goodness we ate turkey instead of that ribeye."
    The cow probably did.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The cow probably did.
    Ok. Genius. I withdraw my last comment.

The stretch of 95 between DC and NYC may be my least favorite section of highway in America...and I’ve driven through 47 states.
    Only 47? I'm up to 49. That one time I was in the upper plains states, I was running late, and missed ND.

-jk

Don’t stop at the rest island in Maryland and get the crabs. In fact, don’t get the crabs on any highway ever.
    Everyone knows Virginia is for Lovers, Maryland is for Crabs.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Only 47? I'm up to 49. That one time I was in the upper plains states, I was running late, and missed ND.

-jk
    Lazy.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Wait, mattman was banned!?!

Wheat never bothered me until the pandemic hit. I had to stop reading the coronavirus thread for awhile because of him. Troublemaker went after me personally, so. Other than Troublemaker, the only time I've ever really gotten into it with my fellow DBR posters was during Deflategate. If you think Tom Brady destroyed the integrity of the game more than Rae Carruth or Aaron Hernandez, we vehemently disagree, but I have no desire to rehash that discussion, so, let's not go there, please.
    Last edited by Bostondevil; 02-10-2021 at 06:02 PM.

The stretch of 95 between DC and NYC may be my least favorite section of highway in America...and I’ve driven through 47 states.

-jk
    I've driven through all but Alaska already, and at the end of this summer, will have also visited all but Alaska. My wife too.
    Barring catastrophe (probably a stupid thing to say these days...), our big Summer 2022 trip will be Alaska and we will succeed in my "50 by 40" project, whereby we have endeavored to visit all 50 states by my 40th birthday (August 2022).

-jk
    I'm missing ND, too. Also Wisconsin and HI. I think all of my 47 I've also literally driven too and through (versus flying to and driving around in).

I figure I'll hit ND and WI at the same time next time I'm up that way. I actually have family in HI so no idea why we haven't gone. We did a family reunion there 25 years ago that I missed so there's that.

Everyone knows Virginia is for Lovers, Maryland is for Crabs.

-jk
    So...what does that make PA, DE and NJ for? That's where you get the pyrethrin mousse?

I've driven through all but Alaska already, and at the end of this summer, will have also visited all but Alaska. My wife too.
    Barring catastrophe (probably a stupid thing to say these days...), our big Summer 2022 trip will be Alaska and we will succeed in my "50 by 40" project, whereby we have endeavored to visit all 50 states by my 40th birthday (August 2022).

Ooooooooohhhhh. I like it! 50 x 40. I'm not going to get there. I turn 40 later this year and we ain't going anywhere any time soon. Sigh.

I'm missing ND, too. Also Wisconsin and HI. I think all of my 47 I've also literally driven too and through (versus flying to and driving around in).

I figure I'll hit ND and WI at the same time next time I'm up that way. I actually have family in HI so no idea why we haven't gone.
    North Dakota and Hawaii are both spectacular places and interesting drives. I have really strong and fond memories behind the wheel in both places.
    Ooooooooohhhhh. I like it! 50 x 40. I'm not going to get there. I turn 40 later this year and we ain't going anywhere any time soon. Sigh.
    We've felt really lucky this past year to have adopted RVing like three years ago. That's the only way we've been anywhere. Been really nice to travel completely self-contained and maintain our same level of caution as when we're at home.

North Dakota and Hawaii are both spectacular places and interesting drives. I have really strong and fond memories behind the wheel in both places.
    We've felt really lucky this past year to have adopted RVing like three years ago. That's the only way we've been anywhere. Been really nice to travel completely self-contained and maintain our same level of caution as when we're at home.
    We're contemplating renting one this summer for a couple weeks. Any pointers? I have driven a 30' truck across the country...