Page 743 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 24364369373374174274374474575379384312431743 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,860 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
    Even more seriously, what is right with us people?

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post

Sorry you're sick Sue!
    Thanks. Sorry to say that this thread isn't helping these days...

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I hate being sick. Day 2 and counting.
    Hope you're better now, Sue!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Hope you're better now, Sue!
    Thanks. Day 4 and I'm finally rounding the corner. I'm going to get out of this house tomorrow if it kills me.

Thanks. Day 4 and I'm finally rounding the corner. I'm going to get out of this house tomorrow if it kills me.
    Leaving the house is overrated, I didn't do it until 8:45 this evening. That said, being sick sucks. Glad you're on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Leaving the house is overrated, I didn't do it until 8:45 this evening. That said, being sick sucks. Glad you're on the mend.
    Thanks. Today is the last day of a major holiday toy drive that my friend oversees. At a minimum, I want to grab a bike or some toys or gift cards and bring them over to him.

Then I get to look forward to a 7:30am-5pm offisite meeting for Monday (my first day back to work since Tues when I literally ran out because I started feeling ill). Considering I still have yet to make it through the day without 2-3 naps, we'll see how that goes.

Thanks. Today is the last day of a major holiday toy drive that my friend oversees. At a minimum, I want to grab a bike or some toys or gift cards and bring them over to him.

Then I get to look forward to a 7:30am-5pm offisite meeting for Monday (my first day back to work since Tues when I literally ran out because I started feeling ill). Considering I still have yet to make it through the day without 2-3 naps, we'll see how that goes.
    I hope you are feeling better and that a good night's sleep will help you make it through the day tomorrow.

It's holiday party time again! For some "team-building", the bosses took everyone to the bowling alley this afternoon. So we got paid to eat pizza, enjoy cold beverages, and roll a few games. What a country!
    "Quality is not an option!"

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    It's holiday party time again! For some "team-building", the bosses took everyone to the bowling alley this afternoon. So we got paid to eat pizza, enjoy cold beverages, and roll a few games. What a country!
    I organized an informal team lunch today (I'm new to the team, wanted to get to know folks better), and at the end of it, our manager picked up the tab! Happy Holidays to us!

Harumph! To quote a friend.
    We can't even get a coffee mug and a box of cookies, like we used to get back in the old days before becoming a publicly traded outfit. I'm no occupier though. Glad to still be employed in corporate America, even without the trinkets we used to get.

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    Harumph! To quote a friend.
    We can't even get a coffee mug and a box of cookies, like we used to get back in the old days before becoming a publicly traded outfit. I'm no occupier though. Glad to still be employed in corporate America, even without the trinkets we used to get.
    If you ever make your way to Kansas, there will be a coffee mug and cookies waiting for you,

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Last of the big spenders, huh!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If you ever make your way to Kansas, there will be a coffee mug and cookies waiting for you,
    Sounds great! Not so sure about it in winter, though. Brrrrrrr...

Sounds great! Not so sure about it in winter, though. Brrrrrrr...
    DinK makes great gravy. Still worth the trip, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    DinK makes great gravy. Still worth the trip, my friend.
    To the mailbox?

To the mailbox?
    Better than a mail slot.

50 and sunny here in the Emerald City makes it very hard to get in the Christmas spirit. I think if we want a white Christmas for our daughter's first celebration, we're going to have to drive up to the local ski slopes. She did get her picture with Santa today, tho.

I think it just may be possible that someone played a huge trick in Arrowhead Stadium today and switched the team uniforms so that the chefs wore Packers' green and gold and the Packers were in the chefs red and white.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I think it just may be possible that someone played a huge trick in Arrowhead Stadium today and switched the team uniforms so that the chefs wore Packers' green and gold and the Packers were in the chefs red and white.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmgice3ieZ4

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    And that is why they are often the chefs. Today may get them the capital letters back in Kansas City. So they are now the Kansas City chefs to me.