Page 377 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2773273673753763773783793874274778771377 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I've driven through New Jersey...
    Hopefully you didn't stop.

Where did everyone go?
    sheesh. it was only 12 minutes between your posts. what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    For the record (and to increase the LTE post count : ), this is Ezmerellda posting. DukePA has enjoyed a few Corona Lights along with a Chimay . . . ymmmmm.
    What? No mimosas?

It's strange not reading this or posting for a couple days. I think this make 13 in a row in my catch up mode. That should do it until I wake up after a good night's sleep. I've done my part...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    It's strange not reading this or posting for a couple days. I think this make 13 in a row in my catch up mode. That should do it until I wake up after a good night's sleep. I've done my part...

Are you feeling lonely talking to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Let's just watch him until he self destructs.

On another note, DIK, I won't see my friend w/ the Chucks until after the new year. Hope that's ok.

Y'know, I haven't had a good PW frenzy in a long while...

I go away for a little while, and suddenly DukieInKansas has over a thousand posts! I'll never catch up! Congrats!

How's Christmas shopping going? I'm nowhere near finished!I'm going to head out this morning and hit the doorbuster sales.

I went ice skating in an outdoor rink earlier this week and had a great time. Stayed pretty close to the rail. I'm thinking maybe I should give myself lessons for Christmas so I can actually get away from the wall.

Weather here has been crazy. We got freezing rain on Thursday night; I did a not-so-graceful nosedive on the sidewalk in front of my apartment building. Woke up Friday morning and the temp was in the 40s. No sign of the ice.

Due to all the recent security problems with Explorer, I recently switched over to Safari as my default browser. Is it just me, or is it loads faster than IE? Has anyone else noticed this?

As an aside, I once held the thread record for number of consecutive posts (10, I think). Does the record still hold?

Could I possibly break my own record, or will I jinx myself by even mentioning it?

I'm really bummed; I searched my TV schedule and it doesn't appear that I can watch the big game this afternoon. I'm hoping that the local CBS station is really showing the game and it's just not showing up on my DVR search.

My church did our big Lessons and Carols service last weekend. It went pretty well, but we didn't do the traditional processional (Once in Royal David's City). We sang O Come All Ye Faithful instead. Has anyone else ever tried to walk with a lit candle while singing a familiar carol with verses you've never seen before?

Well, keep on posting but your string is about to be interupted. Perhaps you'll need to start over?

Where the heck is everyone this morning? I was certain that someone would come in and thwart my attempt to set a new PW high mark.

Well, keep on posting but your string is about to be interupted. Perhaps you'll need to start over?
    I knew I could count on you, Ymo! How's everything going? Y'all have had a little bit of snow in Yankee-land, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Actually, I had not been on the board for 2-3 days so I sat down for about an hour last PM/this early AM and started on page 2 of the OTB and caught up reading and responded to all those posts here I had not read. Timing was great as it appeared no one else was posting and there were quite a number of posts that grabbed my interest. Just so happened to be a LONG string of consecutive replies.