Page 1380 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 380880128013301370137813791380
Results 27,581 to 27,594 of 27594
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm thinking I need a stand-up mixer but I will settle for a new washing machine. I've finally convinced the hubby. Later in the summer we're getting a new one.

My kitchen, I don't really know where I would put a stand-up mixer. I believe I have mentioned before that I hate the "open concept" design most rennovation shows go for on HGTV, but, my kitchen needs seriously help. I kinda want to take down a wall, a small one, that separates the kitchen from the "mud room".

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    My kitchen, I don't really know where I would put a stand-up mixer. I believe I have mentioned before that I hate the "open concept" design most rennovation shows go for on HGTV, but, my kitchen needs seriously help. I kinda want to take down a wall, a small one, that separates the kitchen from the "mud room".
    My Pro-600 is huge and heavy! I knew it would not be one of those appliances to take in and out of a cabinet. When I moved, I made sure there was enough clearance b/tw my counter and the cabinets above. It JUST cleared it. I keep it pushed into the corner on a placemat for easy pulling-out, and I keep a stylish dishtowel draped over it to keep the dust out. And I can hide my rolling pins behind it!

...I hate the "open concept" design most rennovation shows go for on HGTV, but, my kitchen needs seriously help...
    Ok now we're talking. I consider myself the world's greatest expert on most things but kitchens are my particular glory. First thing you have to do is rob a bank and then let's get going on designs!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

The downside to pasta is all the heat and water to cook it. Though Iíve been reading lately that Iím doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Ok now we're talking. I consider myself the world's greatest expert on most things but kitchens are my particular glory. First thing you have to do is rob a bank and then let's get going on designs!
    Or wait for my husband's company to go public. He's part owner of this and when pressed will admit that he is a "grandfather" of the technology. (He had some of the early ideas and trained many of the people still working on it.) https://www.hyperfine.io/

My 2010 Corolla is scheduled to hit 100k miles today. Hoping for another 400k
    "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Wow, pretty cool!

So robbing a bank is entirely off the table? I was looking forward to being a moll as in "gangster's female companion." I have a nice navy blue beret.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    My 2010 Corolla is scheduled to hit 100k miles today. Hoping for another 400k
    Pshaw. My 2015 diesel Benz has 138k and climbing. But, I am still very proud of you.

Wow, pretty cool!

So robbing a bank is entirely off the table? I was looking forward to being a moll as in "gangster's female companion." I have a nice navy blue beret.
    Yes, probably. Unless we can figure out a way to set up a private equity firm and drive one into bankruptcy while we make off with all the assets.

Pshaw. My 2015 diesel Benz has 138k and climbing. But, I am still very proud of you.
    Pshaw. My 2003 Honda Pilot and 2001 Acura Integra have a combined 490K. The Pilot's ahead at 270K.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Pshaw. My 2003 Honda Pilot and 2001 Acura Integra have a combined 490K. The Pilot's ahead at 270K.

-jk
    The odometer on my 1997 Mazda truck stopped working years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    The odometer on my 1997 Mazda truck stopped working years ago.
    Well, that'll keep the mileage down!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Well, that'll keep the mileage down!

-jk
    Definitely helps the Kelley Blue Book value! Though, if I were in an accident I'd probably only get about $15 for it.

Great vehicle.