Page 151 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 511011411491501511521531612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 67383
    Whaddayaknow? I've posted 3 times in a row.

Make that 4.

I mean 5.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I mean 5.
    Six would be wrong.

Changing the subject, I'd rather have influenza for a week that a severe 24 hour stomach bug.

Quote Originally Posted by mph View Post
    Changing the subject, I'd rather have influenza for a week that a severe 24 hour stomach bug.
    We have common ground here.

And, as of last week, I would rather have pink eye for a week than any other ailment I can think of. It's basically a free pass to be antisocial without feeling sick.

Smile I'm up for neither

Quote Originally Posted by mph View Post
    May I suggest avoiding raw, Mexican jalapenos for a little bit? From Reuters.

Smile Scrabble words

Now how did I know that Lav would have something to say about this...?
    Scrabble-wise, primatology has a ton of good words. As a bonus for your next game, here are but a few words to consider:
    LORIS
    SIFAKA
    GUENON
    AYEAYE
    BONOBO
    GELADA
    UAKARI
    TITI
    SIAMANG

C-H-E-E-R-S,
    Lavabe

Smile Bostondevil's a leader in at least one stat

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have been out of the single scene for so long, I'm not sure I'm qualified to respond except for this, I wouldn't slap the person who said it and I'd probably talk to him, at least for a little while. After that, we'll see.
    And with that post (#833), you are now Mark Alarie.

What is even more interesting is that 277 of those posts, 33% of all of your posts, are from the LTE. By comparison, less than 10% of mine are from this thread.

Looking at it this way, you may possess a distinct record. For people who have more than 500 posts, you may have more of your posts accounted by one single thread than does any other person on the DBR.

Congratulations!!

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Smile Another stat to watch

Make that 4.
    Who holds the DBR record for posts in a row in a single thread?

EarlJam? devildeac? Wilson?
    EDIT: Whoops, I now tied Wilson!!

So far in this thread, we have identified at least three DBR posting stat leaders: billybreen (most posts), Ymo (most posts in the LTE), and Bostondevil.

The LTE rocks!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Last edited by Lavabe; 07-26-2008 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Update on the record

Smile Waffle House hash brown order

Actually, my favored hash brown topping varies rather wildly. If I'm having them plain, then yes, it's usually ketchup (dipped, not poured). However, I often order them covered and peppered (that's cheese and jalapenos to the layperson). In that case, I usually consume them with A-1 Sauce...delectable. Tabasco sauce also makes regular appearances atop my hashbrowns, regardless of their garnish.
    I prefer doubled, peppered, and topped.

For breakfast pancakes in Atlanta, I prefer the Original Pancake House beside the Tara.

Someone got an early start to the LTE this morning.

I'm actually hoping to see some Hendrick success this weekend at Indianapolis, but am hedging and have Smoke available should I change my mind...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post

What is even more interesting is that 277 of those posts, 33% of all of your posts, are from the LTE. By comparison, less than 10% of mine are from this thread.

Looking at it this way, you may possess a distinct record. For people who have more than 500 posts, you may have more of your posts accounted by one single thread than does any other person on the DBR.

Congratulations!!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    And I would venture a guess that 90+% of all my posts are on the OTB. None are on the public policy board - way too scary - and whenever I post on the main board, well, that place is scary too but I do travel over there from time to time. Over there I do try never to post much of an opinion about anything, just the facts, ma'am. I posted once or twice on the lacrosse board.

Hey, whatever happened to everybody's favorite poster, formerdukeathlete? ;-)

lte

The good news is that devildeac+Lavabe is still > billybreen.
    I'll add to that

lte

[QUOTE=DevilAlumna;170334]Are you referring only to post counts?

I believe he is just refering to post counts. Can't think of what else he might mean.

lte

I mean 5.
    Why stop at 5?

lte

Congratulations!!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Are you forgetting the "ymm, beer" thread?

lte

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    And I would venture a guess that 90+% of all my posts are on the OTB. None are on the public policy board - way too scary - and whenever I post on the main board, well, that place is scary too but I do travel over there from time to time. Over there I do try never to post much of an opinion about anything, just the facts, ma'am. I posted once or twice on the lacrosse board.

Hey, whatever happened to everybody's favorite poster, formerdukeathlete? ;-)
    Still posting on the EK board wanting the track removed and the field lowered.

lte

tied with Wilson for the day/yesterday

lte

oops, not any more

lte

I think someone pointed out several days (weeks?) ago that I had 9 in a row at some point.