Page 389 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 2893393793873883893903913994394898891389 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 67403
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    It still has 5 ft to reach the ceiling but it is currently as wide as it is tall, so that may be a bigger issue.
    That could prove to be a bit problematic. You wanted to turn your living space over to a lime tree, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    That could prove to be a bit problematic. You wanted to turn your living space over to a lime tree, right?
    Congrats on being Mark Alarie! Now go get a Ted Drewes tonight!

But think of the margarita potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Congrats on being Mark Alarie! Now go get a Ted Drewes tonight!
    I stopped by the Ted Drewe's on Chippewa today and it was closed - at least, they weren't selling the usual stuff. They're selling Christmas trees instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    But think of the margarita potential!
    Good point. You do have lots of good options for things to do with limes. Ymmm ... limeade.

Sorry to hear it was such a bad day. Hope today's a better day!
    Thank you. Today was a much better day: the annual family reunion. I hadn't attended one in 10 years, and now that I'm back on the east coast, I was excited to be able to catch up with my many cousins all in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Thank you. Today was a much better day: the annual family reunion. I hadn't attended one in 10 years, and now that I'm back on the east coast, I was excited to be able to catch up with my many cousins all in one place.
    How fun! I'm sure it was great to see everyone again after so long.

I finally got the end of the LTE. Great job everyone getting to 7500 today. I was supposed to help out, but plans changed. I was out house hunting today. Found a cute little cottage/bungalow in north Durham that I am seriously considering putting an offer on soon. One of the really nice things about the house/land is that the backyard is huge, but I won't have to mow. A previous owner put in sections of ground ivy with a stone path to the shed in the (way) back. Oh and two huge trees, one in the front, one in the back so plenty of shading in the spring/summer/fall.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I finally got the end of the LTE. Great job everyone getting to 7500 today. I was supposed to help out, but plans changed. I was out house hunting today. Found a cute little cottage/bungalow in north Durham that I am seriously considering putting an offer on soon. One of the really nice things about the house/land is that the backyard is huge, but I won't have to mow. A previous owner put in sections of ground ivy with a stone path to the shed in the (way) back. Oh and two huge trees, one in the front, one in the back so plenty of shading in the spring/summer/fall.
    That sounds great! Congratulations! Best of luck with the purchase, assuming you decide to put in an offer.

Smile

I stopped by the Ted Drewe's on Chippewa today and it was closed - at least, they weren't selling the usual stuff. They're selling Christmas trees instead.
    They do sell trees this time of year, but they should still have custard. Call 'em.

How fun! I'm sure it was great to see everyone again after so long.
    It WAS fun! And, we got out in time for me to listen to the game on the way back home.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Tilly, that is EXCITING news! I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you that it all works out!

I also meant to say to Devildeac, DIK, Sue, ArkieDukie, YMo, Bostondevil, DukePA, kmspeaks, Ozzie (1 post), Lavabe and Tilly:

WOW! Great job today, guys! I have PW envy.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I also meant to say to Devildeac, DIK, Sue, ArkieDukie, YMo, Bostondevil, DukePA, kmspeaks, Ozzie (1 post), Lavabe and Tilly:

WOW! Great job today, guys! I have PW envy.
    Thanks! I just stumbled onto the thread with a conveniently timed PW frenzy. 'Twas great fun.

Very fun, although I'm still a PW rookie.

Here's a PW. I'm at work. It's 7:20pm. I've been here since 9:30am. Our first game was MBB at 12 noon. Our 2nd game was WBB at 4:45pm. The 3rd game (also WBB) started at 7pm. I probably won't get out until 9:30pm.

I had a full day of work plus a WBB doubleheader yesterday.

I've been doing Rose Bowl tickets for 2 weeks (12 hour days).

I'm bored. I'm tired. I need a nap.

We cut virtually all our staff, it's that slow. But we have to stay open a little while longer.

I'm sitting here watching traffic go by as I post. Quite exciting.

Oooh oooh! A kid on a bike just went by! (Not a car... so hey, I have to entertain myself here...)

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Oooh oooh! A kid on a bike just went by! (Not a car... so hey, I have to entertain myself here...)
    Are you watching the grass grow?