Page 2998 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 1998249828982948298829962997299829993000300830483098 ... LastLast
Results 59,941 to 59,960 of 67648
    Survive and advance

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Survive and advance
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Survive and advance
    Just like my honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Had the first night of auditions for 12th Night last night. Second night is Wednesday. Callbacks are Thursday.
    How long does the show run? I may be up that way in August.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Do you have a Malvolio in mind?
    Maybe. Why, do you know somebody? We had one auditioner that gave a very good read as Malvolio.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Alas, only 3 weekends in June. If you want to meet up for a drink or something when you're here - let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Duh, twelve nights.

(Haven’t met BD but I am sure she is worth meeting!)

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Just like my honeymoon.
    It’s like a rejected script for a Hallmark movie with the male lead played by Red Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    It’s like a rejected script for a Hallmark movie with the male lead played by Red Skelton.
    I’m much more Ernest Borgnine tbh. Red at least was funny.

Duh, twelve nights.

(Haven’t met BD but I am sure she is worth meeting!)
    Ymo and I have met IRL before.

Ymo and I have met IRL before.
    Bucket list. I’ve met a score or so posters from here, Deeber and CrazieTalk besides the handful I knew at Duke before the interwebs.

LGD, GTHC.

If you want to meet up for a drink or something when you're here - let me know!
    Will do!

Just like my honeymoon.
    Hah hah. Makes me laugh every time!

It is funny to see Springtime signs at places like Starbucks when it is 27° and there are 20 foot snow piles in all the parking lots and 3 inches of fresh powder on the ground. They have no concept of what Spring actually is. Now saying that, I love the summers up here and the people are wonderful. I have a big whiteboard lecture at the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario today. Should last 2+ hours if they want to chat and ask questions. I love this part of the job.

Beaufort, NC springtime suggestions? Food, activities, etc?

Denizens of the LTE I have met in IRL (including those from way back): wilson, Ymo, TillyGalore, aimo, CathyCA, OzzieforDuke, and one more whose IRL name I remember but posting name do not so I'll call him LemurExpert and hope you know which tall guy I'm talking about. I think that's it. I met a few other regular DBR but not LTE posters at a Wally Wade tailgate although CameronBornandBread used to post here, IIRC.

Clem has talked to my father on the phone but I don't think that counts.

Denizens of the LTE I have met in IRL (including those from way back): wilson
    BD did me a real solid at a moment in my life when I was poor, rather lonely, and rather bored, and I haven't forgotten what it meant to me.

one more whose IRL name I remember but posting name do not so I'll call him LemurExpert and hope you know which tall guy I'm talking about...
    That was Lavabe. He crashed with me one time at at my mom's house one time while passing through Atlanta and we stayed up late over an epic evening of Scrabble. He still gives me a shout whenever he passes through town. He's a gem of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    BD did me a real solid at a moment in my life when I was poor, rather lonely, and rather bored, and I haven't forgotten what it meant to me.

That was Lavabe. He crashed with me one time at at my mom's house one time while passing through Atlanta and we stayed up late over an epic evening of Scrabble. He still gives me a shout whenever he passes through town. He's a gem of a human being.
    Would spork if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    It is funny to see Springtime signs at places like Starbucks when it is 27° and there are 20 foot snow piles in all the parking lots and 3 inches of fresh powder on the ground. They have no concept of what Spring actually is. Now saying that, I love the summers up here and the people are wonderful. I have a big whiteboard lecture at the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario today. Should last 2+ hours if they want to chat and ask questions. I love this part of the job.
    We, like them, have no Spring whatsoever, but it's still a good time of year as the days grow longer and temps slowly rise...May thru October here and there are fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    We, like them, have no Spring whatsoever, but it's still a good time of year as the days grow longer and temps slowly rise...May thru October here and there are fabulous.
    It is 43 here and I am appropriately arrayed, so it feels warmer than I expected. Pea coats are awesome.