Page 1520 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 52010201420147015101518151915201521152215301570162020202520 ... LastLast
Results 30,381 to 30,400 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Best pizza joint in Winston? I hear Cugino Forno is good. Smelled very good when I was having a pint at Incendiary.
    Goodness - Tripping William always has great answers to best restaurants in Winston.

My favorite pizza in town (and one of my favorite restaurants) is River Birch Lodge! They always have multiple outstanding feature beers on tap (like Burial). They always have featured wood-fired grill pizzas with interesting and changing combo's of ingredients. Just so good.

I also love Mellow Mushroom downtown.

Jenn likes Cugino Forno and says it's popular but I've never had it. Elizabeth's and Mario's are quite popular. Burke Street Pizza is a Winston classic (but many of these are more New York style so not my thing).

I like Papa John's, Dominos, and Pizza Hut pan.

This sounds like a side-by-side will be needed to clarify rankings in the not too distant future
    Last edited by richardjackson199; 08-16-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I loved those squared off chunks of meat that got used on the school pizza! I do just hope it was pepperoni or sausage. But at this point it is better not to know.
    Yep. I must have too since I ordered this every day. And thinking back on it turns my stomach.

Now I'd think the rotating daily feature like Sloppy Joe, tacos, or chicken pot pie would have been a better call.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    Yep. I must have too since I ordered this every day. And thinking back on it turns my stomach.

Now I'd think the rotating daily feature like Sloppy Joe, tacos, or chicken pot pie would have been a better call.
    Fish Stick Fridays still haunt me.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Fish Stick Fridays still haunt me.
    Resisting the temptation of posting a South Park video of Kanye West and fish sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Resisting the temptation of posting a South Park video of Kanye West and fish sticks.
    Can’t deny the logic expressed in that exchange, though. Gills or no gills.

Leftovers

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Strawberry pop tarts with frosting...nothing will do. All other Pop Tarts are just child's play.
    Well sure, strawberry is delicious, but all of the berry Pop Tarts — raspberry, strawberry, cherry, blueberry — are the Toppermost of the Poppermost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Well sure, strawberry is delicious, but all of the berry Pop Tarts — raspberry, strawberry, cherry, blueberry — are the Toppermost of the Poppermost!!
    (sigh!) I admit, I bought a box of cherry and box of raspberry yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Good for you! Well, actually no, but you get my point.

Never feel bad about buying and eating Pop Tarts, especially during a pandemic. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    It's been many years since I bought pop tarts, but I preferred cherry. The grape ones they came out with once weren't bad either. The problem with pop tarts is that outer crust (before you get to the fruit filling) is not good. It's kind of like the cardboard pizza crust referenced in an earlier post.

If I remember correctly, lunch was often Zingers and milk my senior year in high school except for pizza Fridays. I think I still had milk with it.

Two Dope Dogs and a soda, sitting on the bench. Breakfast of champions for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If I remember correctly, lunch was often Zingers and milk my senior year in high school except for pizza Fridays. I think I still had milk with it.
    Don't let her fool you with the milk. She has the most impressive wine cellar in all of Kansas.

Don't let her fool you with the milk. She has the most impressive wine cellar in all of Kansas.
    But the last 2 years of high school were in Texas. The wine cellar is an adult thing.

And she makes gravy to beat the band.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    And she makes gravy to beat the band.
    This is one of my top 5 favorite things I make. fc71do071-03-main.jpg

Does it hold up in a kayak?

We are absolutely having a dessert themed virtual pub. Posting that picture confirmed that!

And I still want to try Bostondevil's cookie recipe

Ooooooooooo!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'