Page 2915 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 1915241528152865290529132914291529162917292529653015 ... LastLast
Results 58,281 to 58,300 of 67648
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    PM me if you wanna grab a non-carb meal/beverage.

Although, I WOULD like confirmation that DinK and Mtn. are still with us in more than spirit.
    I will reply from their phones soon.

And by that I mean they will reply of their own free will.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    And by that I mean they will reply of their own free will.
    Have DinK send me a gallon of her gravy, I know that no one can replicate that.

And btw, for those who want my mashed potatoes by St. Patrick’s Day, orders close by Feb. 18.

If you’ve been to Melbourne or Hobart, let me know what I have to see/do/enjoy.

Really looking forward to Hobart/TAS.
    I assume you'll already be doing the Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles outside of Melbourne? Standard fare but spectacular nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I assume you'll already be doing the Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles outside of Melbourne? Standard fare but spectacular nonetheless.
    Likely, it doing some similar things in New Zealand and Tasmania. It’s all incredible landscape/seascape as best I can tell.

Kinda like driving from Sandy Hook to Asbury Park as a kid, without the annoying accents.

PM me if you wanna grab a non-carb meal/beverage.

Although, I WOULD like confirmation that DinK and Mtn. are still with us in more than spirit.
    DinK is. I mean I am fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I want to know more about this gravy situation.

Co-sign.

Co-sign.
    DinK held out on my in KC. Perfectly lovely person and visit. But my goodness. Gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    This was nicely done.

Likely, it doing some similar things in New Zealand and Tasmania. It’s all incredible landscape/seascape as best I can tell.

Kinda like driving from Sandy Hook to Asbury Park as a kid, without the annoying accents.
    I feel like I should be offended by this. But deep down, I know it’s true.

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    I feel like I should be offended by this. But deep down, I know it’s true.
    The worst accent in the world is that upper Midwest Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota accent. Maybe it doesn't help that my chief tormentor from work is from there. Although they have mostly called off the dogs because we had a huge year and I tried to help them a lot and I told my boss to never praise me in front of them because they would hate that.

DinK held out on my in KC. Perfectly lovely person and visit. But my goodness. Gravy.
    You must not be in her inner gravy circle yet.

We went to a koala sanctuary off the GOR. I remember Melbourne being a lovely city but not any specifics. Been a bit.

The worst accent in the world is that upper Midwest Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota accent.
    How now brown cow.

Co-sign.
    she makes a damn fine gravy, it is a perfect compliment to my famous mashed potatoes. It’s really the star of the dish tbh.

I’m still taking orders for delivery before St. Patrick’s Day (www.OPKTaters.com). I’ve tried to work with DinK’s people to allow a direct order link for gravy on my site, but her lawyers and the red tape in Topeka have proven difficult to maneuver.

she makes a damn fine gravy, it is a perfect compliment to my famous mashed potatoes. It’s really the star of the dish tbh.

I’m still taking orders for delivery before St. Patrick’s Day (www.OPKTaters.com). I’ve tried to work with DinK’s people to allow a direct order link for gravy on my site, but her lawyers and the red tape in Topeka have proven difficult to maneuver.
    Never mess with red tape in Topeka. I thought they taught that in law school?

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Never mess with red tape in Topeka. I thought they taught that in law school?
    I missed that week, the Dead were on tour.

Hugely disappointed this wasn’t a Rick Roll.

My attorneys have been telling me the issue was all on the Georgia side.