Page 293 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 1932432832912922932942953033433937931293 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 67402
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Does this game count? Wow, shows you how out of it I am at the moment.
    1-0. We're undefeated in regular season play.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The squeak of the shoes, the unmistakeble blue of the floor, ahhh, basketball season, nothing like it. I forget just how much I miss it until it's back.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    He gets Verizon...it may be available there. Hey, shouldn't you be watching the game too?
    I was... while I was responding.

Wait a minute... he gets Verizon on his iPhone?

Since when did he become a Verizon-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I was... while I was responding.

Wait a minute... he gets Verizon on his iPhone?

Since when did he become a Verizon-phile?
    Verizon FIOS TV and internet.

Tonight, since the game wasn't on basic cable, I went to our local chicken wing joint to see the boys in action for the first time this season.

I enjoyed wings and a couple of beers while also being treated to some beautiful Duke basketball action and repeatedly checking out one of the hostesses. Then, just before the close of the evening, as EarlJam is my witness, I strode directly up to said hostess, commenced conversation, and then obtained her telephone number. I've never done that before in my life, so I figured I'd share it in this semi-anonymous format while basking in my newfound chutzpah/awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Tonight, since the game wasn't on basic cable, I went to our local chicken wing joint to see the boys in action for the first time this season.

I enjoyed wings and a couple of beers while also being treated to some beautiful Duke basketball action and repeatedly checking out one of the hostesses. Then, just before the close of the evening, as EarlJam is my witness, I strode directly up to said hostess, commenced conversation, and then obtained her telephone number. I've never done that before in my life, so I figured I'd share it in this semi-anonymous format while basking in my newfound chutzpah/awesomeness.
    Wilson, that is AWESOME!

When are you going to call her?

Rock on, Wilson! Will you call her?

Fios...he rides on the beams of light.

I'm not gonna grab up the phone tomorrow, but I'm not gonna wait forever, either. So I guess that means I'll call her Wednesday.

I'm not gonna grab up the phone tomorrow, but I'm not gonna wait forever, either. So I guess that means I'll call her Wednesday.
    Pimp. But you don't have to do that whole Swingers thing.

We expect a full report right here.

WITNESS!

Smoove Wilson,.......smoove. Definitely worth ten "awesome points," as was the girl.

Proceed!

-EarlJam

She knows nothing of your position as Head Elf, right?

So, EarlJam, did you get any girls' numbers tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    So, EarlJam, did you get any girls' numbers tonight?
    No. Too sleepy and they were all 50 years younger than me.

Did get a great pick up line from Wilson though:

"Hey! Those must be space pants, cause that arse is outta this world!"

Awesome.

Wilson is smoove. Wilson is the Daunting and Dapper Dandy of Decatur.

-EJ

Not that I wouldn't mind a good woman though tonight. Got a glass of wine in hand; a crackling fire in the fireplace, some Sinatra in the CD player, and some tater tots in the oven.

God. I love tater tots.

Anyway, yes, I could go for some in-house slow dancing, guitar playing and tater tot eating.

-EarlTot

Update: My living room is on fire.

Hold please.

-EJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Looks like devildeac and I will soon cross into the 4,000 range. The Mongolian frontier was brutal.

But thankfully, the mirage of billybreen turned real, and it made reaching the border so much easier and enjoyable. Got to figure what will happen at 4,000.

And meanwhile, billybreen will cross into 5,000 in a matter of minutes. Congrats BB!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    All American, 3rd team, but you knew that

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Update: My living room is on fire.

Hold please.

-EJ
    As soon as I'm on the east coast, you, wilson, and I must burn down my living room.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    As soon as I'm on the east coast
    You make me sad.