Page 959 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4598599099499579589599609619691009105914591959 ... LastLast
Results 19,161 to 19,180 of 67399
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Is it possible to be too old for a PB&J?
    Never! Just at PB&J crackers. And I'm older than you.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Not if it's crunchy peanut butter. Smooth peanut butter, on the other hand, yeah.
    This will get me demerits, I'm sure, but I'm not a fan of crunchy peanut butter. Never have been - probably because I grew up on smooth.

Is it possible to be too old for a PB&J?
    Does this work:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2446/112659/

beer_169280.jpg
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I just knew you would post that!

On hold with the IRS.

Anyone else have issues with receiving tax refunds this year?
    What's a "refund?"

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I have one every couple of months. And as was stated, crunchy.
    I misread the OP. I prefer Crunchy. Put creamy peanut butter on the bread and I'll wonder what I did wrong to not deserve peanut chunks.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Glad out Bishop gave dispensation from Lenten fasting, etc.

Of course, as the Bishop of Savannah, I don't think he had much choice if he did not want a riot.

Yes, I'll have a bit of the creamy Guinness tonight.

Health reasons, of course. And it "Gives a Body Strength"
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Yes, I'll have a bit of the creamy Guinness tonight.

Health reasons, of course. And it "Gives a Body Strength"
    Make sure you pour it correctly:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...draws-ire.html

I toured the Guinness brewery last summer. They take the proper pulling of a pint VERY seriously.

More on the seriousness of a well-pulled pint, ripped from the headlines:

(not posted for political purposes -- it was just Paul Ryan doing it wrong) --

http://www.ajc.com/news/washington-p...CaDTJWUcfCZxJ/

^^^ Yes, saw this but gee whiz, what might the reaction had been if he'd poured it onto the floor, scoffing at the lack of foam?

Can you supply irrefutable proof that Speaker Ryan actually pulled the tap? And, was it or was it not a nitrous-infused tap, which as we Irish all know (from the cradle) is the only acceptable kind of tap for Guinness? The people demand answers! I'm inclined to give the guy a break on this one.

And maybe a shot of Jameson's with which to commence the festivites.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    ^^^ Yes, saw this but gee whiz, what might the reaction had been if he'd poured it onto the floor, scoffing at the lack of foam?

Can you supply irrefutable proof that Speaker Ryan actually pulled the tap? And, was it or was it not a nitrous-infused tap, which as we Irish all know (from the cradle) is the only acceptable kind of tap for Guinness? The people demand answers! I'm inclined to give the guy a break on this one.

And maybe a shot of Jameson's with which to commence the festivites.
    As long as you didn't say Biushmill -- 'cause then we'd have a problem. ;-)

My heritage is more Scottish than Irish, though some members of the family did relocate to Ireland. Of course, they were wanted for horse theft, so it wasn't entirely voluntary.

Is it safe to go outside now?

For anyone depending on my vast knowledge of college basketball, please keep in mind that yesterday I was a fantastic 3 - 5 in my bracket.

I once was pretty good in my predictions, and actually won some $$ pools. Am I getting stupid-er, or is there more parity these days?

(To be honest, I don't follow as many games/teams as I once did. I watch only Duke games, and games where someone is playing the cheaters and might have a chance at beating the low down scum.)

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    For anyone depending on my vast knowledge of college basketball, please keep in mind that yesterday I was a fantastic 3 - 5 in my bracket.

I once was pretty good in my predictions, and actually won some $$ pools. Am I getting stupid-er, or is there more parity these days?

(To be honest, I don't follow as many games/teams as I once did. I watch only Duke games, and games where someone is playing the cheaters and might have a chance at beating the low down scum.)
    I blame the NCAA and their inability to seed properly. Speaking of seeds, I need to go look at some plants for my front yard.

New plants planted, anyone know how to build a flagstone patio?

No, only how to call guys to put one in, a flagstone patio, that is. I've tried to float that as a reality tv show: me waiting for work guys to show up and then me standing around watching them and then me writing painful checks. Some yelling at my husband about the work guys tossed in for drama.

I'm convinced it's going to be a hit.

Should have done my herbs and tomatoes this weekend, hope we have weather next weekend to get things planted.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Should have done my herbs and tomatoes this weekend, hope we have weather next weekend to get things planted.
    Hrmmm... where are you, planting tomatoes?