Page 1960 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 96014601860191019501958195919601961196219702010206024602960 ... LastLast
Results 39,181 to 39,200 of 67370
    Weekly Serenity Now, Serenity Now...

And that put the thread to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    And that put the thread to sleep.
    I let you down. Flying to Little Rock.

Trying to think of something special to do for Niece Elizabeth for Memorial Day weekend. She was going to be getting married that weekend but idiot Max broke it off. Definitely his loss! She will be ok and, eventually, find someone worthy of her but that is easy for me to say. She is getting there.

She may be going somewhere with friends (fingers crossed) but am thinking about some kind of surprise when I know where they are going and what they are doing.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    and yet ticklish at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    We're going to miss you!
    I am too busy these days to get on here enough to take care of business.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Trying to think of something special to do for Niece Elizabeth for Memorial Day weekend. She was going to be getting married that weekend but idiot Max broke it off. Definitely his loss! She will be ok and, eventually, find someone worthy of her but that is easy for me to say. She is getting there.

She may be going somewhere with friends (fingers crossed) but am thinking about some kind of surprise when I know where they are going and what they are doing.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Is everyone fully vaccinated? BTW, that is my go question these days.

Is everyone fully vaccinated? BTW, that is my go question these days.
    I don't know about her friends but Niece Elizabeth is very cautious about Covid. She is working with the Minnesota Dept of Health but the CDC is her actual employer. She should have her 2nd shot already in her arm - her first was about a week before my first one. She is currently working on a project for mobile vaccination clinics to go out to underserved neighborhoods to get people vaccinated. The Metro Transit Authority donated 6 buses to be turned into these clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I know. I am trying not to take advantage of your absence.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Hiking? Is it cool enough in the evenings for a fire? I love those types of things that you can do outside.

I know. I am trying not to take advantage of your absence.
    I appreciate that! I would hate to think that things are flying right by me with no retaliation!

I appreciate that! I would hate to think that things are flying right by me with no retaliation!
    It simply wouldn't be fair.

I am in hiding, and almost certainly regret what I've said...

I'm really, truly not that scary. Or ticklish.

I don't know about her friends but Niece Elizabeth is very cautious about Covid. She is working with the Minnesota Dept of Health but the CDC is her actual employer. She should have her 2nd shot already in her arm - her first was about a week before my first one. She is currently working on a project for mobile vaccination clinics to go out to underserved neighborhoods to get people vaccinated. The Metro Transit Authority donated 6 buses to be turned into these clinics.
    She's not likely to fall for a Candygram...

My initial thought was to say nothing like an in-person visit particularly since tax time would also be mostly over, but that may get complicated. So, are you looking for something to send? Or alongs Clemmons comment an activity?

Plus you seem like a nice guy. I think I'm in need of a good punching and I'm me.

She's not likely to fall for a Candygram...

My initial thought was to say nothing like an in-person visit particularly since tax time would also be mostly over, but that may get complicated. So, are you looking for something to send? Or alongs Clemmons comment an activity?
    If she is doing something with friends, I was thinking about a spa day or renting kayaks or a nice meal/wine for them but that would depend on where they go/what they do. If she isn't doing something with friends, her Aunt Anne & I will look at either a trip up there or having Nephew Mike bring her down here for the weekend.

I guess the first step will be determining which friends and if they are really doing something that weekend.

Weekly Serenity Now, Serenity Now...
    Did you manage to find serenity?

Did you manage to find serenity?
    Question for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Question for the ages.
    I could probably be of some assistance. I have probably taken care of at least 15 babies named Serenity.

I could probably be of some assistance. I have probably taken care of at least 15 babies named Serenity.
    But how many had the last name of Now?