Page 684 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 18458463467468268368468568669473478411841684 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,680 of 67384
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I sent you a PM.
    Got it - UGH!!

Let the countdown begin - only 30 more days until 2010!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Got it - UGH!!

Let the countdown begin - only 30 more days until 2010!!!
    Vibes that 2010 is a much better year for Sue! I can't decide what is an appropriate multiple - perhaps just the reverse of this year.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Well, we've got 17 days to make 127 posts if we're going to make our revised goal of 13,500 by the 2 year anniversary of this thread. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Well, we've got 17 days to make 127 posts if we're going to make our revised goal of 13,500 by the 2 year anniversary of this thread. Go for it!
    The gauntlet has been thrown. Let's all step up. with posts of more than one word, please.

so nice long posts eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins View Post
    so nice long posts eh?
    They don't have to be too long. I'm just suggesting that any comments be placed in one post instead of strung out over multiple posts one at a time.

(Of course, that is just crazie talk that anyone would do such a thing. )

And welcome to the LTE, DukeHopkins. Nice to see your first post in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    The gauntlet has been thrown. Let's all step up. with posts of more than one word, please.
    Picky, picky.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Hey BD, perhaps you can inspire some chatter - how are your plays coming along?

We officially have snow falling out of the sky here in Kansas. It will just be flurries - nothing expected to build up or stick. The cold weather finally arrived. I still had plants blooming in the yard yesterday - I think that is over as the temperature is currently 25 degrees.

Just for you, Turk: I'm going to be putting the Santa hat on the tombstone tonight. I'll have to see if I can get a picture posted somewhere.

I do not care that Tiger Woods had girls on the side.

My first rehearsal for Almost Made in Heaven isn't until the 14th.

We officially have snow falling out of the sky here in Kansas. It will just be flurries - nothing expected to build up or stick. The cold weather finally arrived. I still had plants blooming in the yard yesterday - I think that is over as the temperature is currently 25 degrees.

we actually had a small amount of snow on the ground this morning when i woke up in Minneapolis and it was flurries as I was driving back from Madison last night at 3AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj4194 View Post
    we actually had a small amount of snow on the ground this morning when i woke up in Minneapolis and it was flurries as I was driving back from Madison last night at 3AM.
    I wish it had been a happier trip for you last night.

I do not care that Tiger Woods had girls on the side.
    It's not the girls Tiger had on the side that got him in trouble. It's the ones he had in front of him...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    It's not the girls Tiger had on the side that got him in trouble. It's the ones he had in front of him...
    TMI TMI TMI

My first rehearsal for Almost Made in Heaven isn't until the 14th.
    Will the video of the performance be available on YouTube?

Brrr!!

We woke up to a sunny day, but frost on the ground. I actually thought, "I wish it were raining and warmer."

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Brrr!!

We woke up to a sunny day, but frost on the ground. I actually thought, "I wish it were raining and warmer."
    Tonight I saw the first forecast for a potential winter storm heading this way. Of course, they usually predict a winter storm, everyone goest to the grocery store to stock up, and then no storm. I think the stores buy the weatherman off with steaks.