Page 852 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 35275280284285085185285385486290295213521852 ... LastLast
Results 17,021 to 17,040 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    You know, that non-PPB 2016 Presidential race thread might have a shot at overtaking the LTE...
    LTE does have the advantage of staying open after the election though. But it's good to sound the alarm.

I'm always fascinated by eggs, although I am in the distinct minority of people who are terrified of eggs. No allergies, just cannot tolerate seeing eggs on a plate for consumption. Baking with them, sure but a dollop of scrambled, a spread of fried, a quiche, no thank you. A hard boiled egg is too utterly beyond comprehension.
    So, there's some info no one cares about! Now pump up the LTE with gross egg discussion.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    LTE does have the advantage of staying open after the election though. But it's good to sound the alarm.

I'm always fascinated by eggs, although I am in the distinct minority of people who are terrified of eggs. No allergies, just cannot tolerate seeing eggs on a plate for consumption. Baking with them, sure but a dollop of scrambled, a spread of fried, a quiche, no thank you. A hard boiled egg is too utterly beyond comprehension.
    So, there's some info no one cares about! Now pump up the LTE with gross egg discussion.
    You must love Rocky.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

I love eggs and will eat them in all the ways you described. You forgot omelets. And custard - mmmmm, baked custard.

Mrs. dd endorses this post, although, amazingly, she will bake a quiche a couple times a year. Otherwise, they're equivalent to the bubonic plague.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I love eggs and will eat them in all the ways you described. You forgot omelets. And custard - mmmmm, baked custard.
    Do you like green eggs?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Do you like green eggs?
    Depends on the shade of green.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Depends on the shade of green.
    Proper hue?

822529._SX540_SY540_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I would eat them in a box.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    I would eat them in a box.
    I would eat them with some lox.

(And curse the tar h**ls with a pox.)

I rarely miss an opportunity to smack those cheating bastards.

I love eggs - hard boiled, soft boiled, over easy, scrambled, omelet, quiche, custard, in cakes, in cookies, in eggnog. As long as they weren't fuzzy, I would do green eggs and ham. After all, green eggs and ham have been recommended by a Doctor.

I like eggs to the extent they're required to make matzo balls.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I figure the Southern Comfort kills any germs. Or the sugar, light cream, whipped cream and nutmeg.
    ...And most people?

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    ...And most people?
    That is why we have the DDs of the world.

Just don't pair my eggnog with the carrot cake I make. It would be "heart attack in a cup" meets "heart attack on a plate".

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    That is why we have the DDs of the world.

Just don't pair my eggnog with the carrot cake I make. It would be "heart attack in a cup" meets "heart attack on a plate".
    That's a whole lotta heart.

OK, good job on egg discussion. Now what about calf liver, pukey , right?!

And I'm also frightened of tuna noodle casserole. I became a pretty good cook just to save myself from my mother's cooking. Sorry Mom.

But she would agree if she wasn't busy dancing at Prince's endless party in heaven...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Tuna casserole = Dunwoody North Delight = Sunderland Drive Supreme

The name changed based on where we lived. I will have to poll the family to see what she called it when we lived on Briar Drive. Once we moved to Asia, the tuna casserole went by the wayside.

"Only you can prevent forest fires."

Hey DinK, ya doing OK out there in KC with all the hail and rain?!

Hey DinK, ya doing OK out there in KC with all the hail and rain?!
    Thanks for checking on me. I haven't had the damaging hail in my part of town. Lot's of rain, however. Fortunately, I'm not in a low lying area so no flooding for me. I do love a good storm.

Archer starting. Week is coming together nicely.