Page 1442 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4429421342139214321440144114421443144414521492154219422442 ... LastLast
Results 28,821 to 28,840 of 67390
    Finalist for 2 jobs now. Interview lined up with the Senior Vice President of one company Wednesday. Waiting on the other to schedule a final interview with VP of HR. Now I just need to not screw it up too much...

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Finalist for 2 jobs now. Interview lined up with the Senior Vice President of one company Wednesday. Waiting on the other to schedule a final interview with VP of HR. Now I just need to not screw it up too much...
    good luck. Probably best you not tell them you're a Duke fan.

{{{{{Good luck vibes}}}}}

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Tickle Naked Pond in Vermont has been removed from the impaired waterways list, so you can feel free to come on up and swim any time.https://vtdigger.org/2020/07/08/a-fi...d-waters-list/
    Clothing optional, I presume?

-jk

You've got this!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Yay! Good luck!

Tickle Naked Pond in Vermont has been removed from the impaired waterways list, so you can feel free to come on up and swim any time.https://vtdigger.org/2020/07/08/a-fi...d-waters-list/
    Since I hope to driving up to Vermont on Monday, I wonder, where is this Tickle Naked Pond, exactly?

Good luck, mattman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Since I hope to driving up to Vermont on Monday, I wonder, where is this Tickle Naked Pond, exactly?
    I have answered my own question, just a bit out of my way for this trip, but, maybe next time . . .

I have answered my own question, just a bit out of my way for this trip, but, maybe next time . . .
    I confess I'd never heard of the place...as you have found out, it's strategically located near nobody..

I confess I'd never heard of the place...as you have found out, it's strategically located near nobody..
    Best place to be in current times.

The Vermont Department of Health just updated their website and Middlesex Country is still yellow.

I wish they'd switch to town instead of counties for the rest of New England. Newton has had 2 new cases reported in the last three weeks and none since July 1st. There are many towns with more cases whose residents can go to Vermont right now. But Middlesex County contains Lawrence (takes me over an hour to get to Lawrence) which is one of the state's remaining "hot spots". Sigh.

I wish they'd switch to town instead of counties for the rest of New England. Newton has had 2 new cases reported in the last three weeks and none since July 1st. There are many towns with more cases whose residents can go to Vermont right now. But Middlesex County contains Lawrence (takes me over an hour to get to Lawrence) which is one of the state's remaining "hot spots". Sigh.
    that's a bummer...if there's something i can do for you up here, let me know.

that's a bummer...if there's something i can do for you up here, let me know.
    Oh thanks! How kind of you! Only reason I'm coming up is to see my son and bring him home for a quick visit (and haircut, maybe a dentist appointment).

Arrow and I came up with this on the drive home from the hospital today.

RIP Arrow's tumor
    December 21, 2006 - July 10, 2020

Arrow and I came up with this on the drive home from the hospital today.

RIP Arrow's tumor
    December 21, 2006 - July 10, 2020
    So glad to hear the good news.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So glad to hear the good news.
    Thank you!

Great news BD. Profile in courage!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'