Page 1305 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3058051205125512951303130413051306130713151355140518052305 ... LastLast
Results 26,081 to 26,100 of 67383
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Sorry to hear she went through that, but glad to hear that the prognosis was clear!
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yes, great news. My mother had a double mastectomy 12 or so years ago and remains cancer free.
    They caught it early so that is good. Not expecting to need chemo or radiation but we will see - hope that is the case.

I do love a good early morning rain. Except on days I have to drive in to work.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Thought of you when I saw that score.

Yes, it was quite the surprise.

Anyone else read the lyrics to Delta Dawn? I missed the opportunity to send that to someone 4 years ago. But for the best, I prefer to be on speaking terms.

Anyone else read the lyrics to Delta Dawn? I missed the opportunity to send that to someone 4 years ago. But for the best, I prefer to be on speaking terms.
    My iPod randomly played Dash Rip Rock's version of that yesterday when I was at the gym. Sorta different than the original . . . .

If we see weez with a clock around her neck . . . .

It could happen. Chuck D and I have remained on good terms through the years.

Pardon me if I am venturing into non-pc area but isn't the more commonly accepted accent a "Flava" Flave although it is spelled "Flavor" Flav?

This is the type of thing I find myself wondering about.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post

Pardon me if I am venturing into non-pc area but isn't the more commonly accepted accent a "Flava" Flave although it is spelled "Flavor" Flav?

This is the type of thing I find myself wondering about.
    that's what I always thought, but the news articles I read about the split spelled it with the -or. Maybe it's pronounced one way but spelled a different way?

It is always important to contemplate the important things in life.

My iPod randomly played Dash Rip Rock's version of that yesterday when I was at the gym. Sorta different than the original . . . .
    iPod = retro tech these days

I still use two of them.

iPod = retro tech these days

I still use two of them.
    I have one of those 128-gig ones, and it still does not hold all my music.

I prefer it in the gym, because if the sauna or steam room fry it I am okay. If my iPhone fried, I'd be screwed.

The Medical Xray business has horrible timing. It’s been slow all year. But of course, now that it’s ACC Tourney time and March madness time, every customer is coming out of the woodwork. Every.Damn.Year.

In 2015, a major customer insisted on a major project over Final Four weekend and wouldn’t budge. I would have lost about $10K, and the customer forever. So my daughter got to go in my place. At least she enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    So my daughter got to go in my place. At least she enjoyed it.
    ”I believe the children are our future. Teach them well...”

I have one of those 128-gig ones, and it still does not hold all my music.

I prefer it in the gym, because if the sauna or steam room fry it I am okay. If my iPhone fried, I'd be screwed.
    Mine is semi permanently attached to the living room stereo. Much easier than pulling out a bunch of CDs.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2020/02/nj...dailymarch3_20

Hopefully, he gets to see an exciting but not too close victory.

Random late night post...

Random late night post...
    Or is that random early morning?

Five minutes too late!

Stand up and cheer!

I am taking a motherlode of excess stuff to the SPCA Rummage sale trailer today! China, knick knacks, stuff stuff stuff.

So excited!

There is absolutely something wrong with me.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

On the Atlantic flyway, the snow geese and tundra swans are on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Stand up and cheer!

I am taking a motherlode of excess stuff to the SPCA Rummage sale trailer today! China, knick knacks, stuff stuff stuff.

So excited!

There is absolutely something wrong with me.
    My mother hands stuff to me every time I go to their place. Several hours are usually spent sorting through stuff, "Well, if you don't take it off to Goodwill/Salv A it goes".