Page 593 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 9349354358359159259359459560364369310931593 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,860 of 67390
    People complain about the oddest things. Yesterday, I received a complaint that the phone at my desk is too loud. This came from someone who has a door to their office, and sound proofing around this door. I wanted to tell them to close their dayum door.

Today, I answered the phone at my desk, only to be greeted with something to the effect of being too perky. Wow! I'm too perky. Umm, would you rather I was crabby?

People need to get over some of the issues they are having.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    People complain about the oddest things. Yesterday, I received a complaint that the phone at my desk is too loud. This came from someone who has a door to their office, and sound proofing around this door. I wanted to tell them to close their dayum door.

Today, I answered the phone at my desk, only to be greeted with something to the effect of being too perky. Wow! I'm too perky. Umm, would you rather I was crabby?

I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.. That's all some people ever do. But honestly, they're just jealous of yesterday's gourmet delivery!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.. That's all some people ever do. But honestly, they're just jealous of yesterday's gourmet delivery!
    Oh yeah! There were plenty of people jealous. One gal grabbed the bag to smell the inside. Everyone was pretty much green with envy. heh heh heh

Oh yeah! There were plenty of people jealous. One gal grabbed the bag to smell the inside. Everyone was pretty much green with envy. heh heh heh
    Better green from envy than green from food...

Report from Minneapolis

I just spoke with Sue71, who is with her USC Trojans in Minneapolis. She of course is thrilled they beat BC tonight (not good for the ACC) and they get to stay the weekend, rather than fly back tonight to LA. She wanted me to tell y'all to root for USC on Sunday and she says "Hi!" to everyone.

9F 9F 9F

I just spoke with Sue71, who is with her USC Trojans in Minneapolis. She of course is thrilled they beat BC tonight (not good for the ACC) and they get to stay the weekend, rather than fly back tonight to LA. She wanted me to tell y'all to root for USC on Sunday and she says "Hi!" to everyone.
    Ummm, what Ozzie said.

Tres, tres happy.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Ummm, what Ozzie said.

Tres, tres happy.
    Congrats on the win, Sue! Best of luck in the next round.

Keep being perky, Tilly! Most people really do appreciate that. Ignore the cranky people.

I had to deal with that type of stuff more at the last job than I do now. Add this item to the long list of reasons why I don't miss the last job. I'm nearing the 1-year anniversary of my last day at the JFH (Job from unc) and am thinking of having a party to mark the occasion.

Tourney Challenge update

DevilAlumna is in the lead; one of my 2 brackets is in 2nd place. The FSU loss really hurt - I picked them to go a bit farther because of how well they played in the tourney. I picked the Wake Forest upset, though, since they were stinking things up a bit at the end of the season. It will be interesting to see how the weekend's remaining games shake out.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming ... Ozzie, why didn't I get any pastrami? St. Louis isn't that far away!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Ozzie, why didn't I get any pastrami? St. Louis isn't that far away!
    Well, for starters I didn't plug your address into my GPS.

9F 9F 9F

Congrats, Sue! Of course, USC's win didn't help my bracket. . .

And I'm not much further past her address. Plus, I've never had pastrami - and I'm beginning to sense that that is sacriligious around these parts.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Congrats, Sue! Of course, USC's win didn't help my bracket. . .
    What she said.

Good luck on Sunday, Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    And I'm not much further past her address. Plus, I've never had pastrami - and I'm beginning to sense that that is sacriligious around these parts.
    And you know, Ozzie COULD take the right turn onto 75 North and pass by our place on his way to St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    And you know, Ozzie COULD take the right turn onto 75 North and pass by our place on his way to St. Louis.
    Road trip for Ozzie!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Ozzie, why didn't I get any pastrami? St. Louis isn't that far away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Road trip for Ozzie!
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

9F 9F 9F

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    We have beer! Boulevard Wheat - FreeState Brewery in Lawrence. Even Bud Light.

Hi all.

Hi all.
    Hey girlie!

Are you staying warm? I hope you're having the best time ever!

Hi all.
    Howdy! Hope you are having fun - of course the victory helped. Here's to winning tomorrow for your team in MN.

And today for DUKE. LGD!