Page 1910 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 91014101810186019001908190919101911191219201960201024102910 ... LastLast
Results 38,181 to 38,200 of 67384
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Would they be more functional battery powered?
    They would not.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    My wife says I’m one big tool. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    They would not.
    Oh, I see power opportunities there. And perhaps an app that would provide a count of windings. See everything is better with Bluetooth.

Taylor Swift?
    Chimney swift.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    In my mind Budwom and Aimo are like Wu-Tang Clan. They ain't nothing to (mess) with.
    Wow. I am truly being unfairly and inaccurately portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    In my mind Budwom and Aimo are like Wu-Tang Clan. They ain't nothing to (mess) with.
    I'm a feckless wimp. But I love to heckle.

That should be in the Louvre.

My generation’s Winged Victory of Samothrace.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Yesterday, went to an Italian Bakery and bought an Easter braid bread invoking my mother's memory. It is beautiful, delicious and has a couple whole eggs nestled among the braids. Just like momma fixed it.

As my lady and I were enjoying a couple slices, I asked if she wanted to split/share one of the eggs. Encouraged, I plucked an egg from the braid, tapping and rolling on the cutting board to crackle/peel the shell. The egg crumpled into a liquid mess - essentially raw.

Not like momma fixed it.

They are bakers? Boiling eggs isn't in their skillset?

Aimo and Budwom: I don't think you are mean. Just not to be ummm...trifled with.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Forgot! I also have a Milwaukee finish nailer. Also effectively battery powered.

It strikes me - the more important issue isn't the age or 19.2 - it may be if you've moved to Lithium-Ion. IMO, that's where the benefit becomes noticeable and worth the money.
    skillet?

Yeah, I'm down to one functioning Lithium Ion battery. The struggle I have is that over time I've gotten a lot of corded products such as a leaf blower. Because, well, they were much cheaper than buying cordless. There does appear to be a market in the C3 tools on eBay.

skillet?

Yeah, I'm down to one functioning Lithium Ion battery. The struggle I have is that over time I've gotten a lot of corded products such as a leaf blower. Because, well, they were much cheaper than buying cordless. There does appear to be a market in the C3 tools on eBay.
    I went all in on Black and Decker about 18 months ago. Drill, weed eater, leaf blower, hedge trimmer, and a light weight mower for difficult areas. Each product comes with one or two batteries, so I have a charging battlestation in my basement.

They are bakers? Boiling eggs isn't in their skillset?
    My experience drove me to the internet - where I found differing approaches to egg-laden Easter braids. I expect the bakery thought the finished egg would come out akin to soft-boiled. It was much runnier than that. Pretty sure my mom used fully cooked eggs prior to putting the assemblage in the oven. Hence my very messy dining room table.

We thoroughly enjoyed both our Easter treat and newly enlightened chuckle.

...oh, wait, this is the LTE...I mean, our collective chortle.

Oh, I see power opportunities there. And perhaps an app that would provide a count of windings. See everything is better with Bluetooth.
    Opportunities? Perhaps. But would you have a customer base? You would be selling these things to people who enjoy making things with their hands. Machine knitting already exists. And knitters who want a simple crew neck sweater they can throw in the wash already just buy them from L.L. Bean. Knitters don't knit to save money. Most of them don't knit to save time either.

But for folks who are into power tools, yeah, sure. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Opportunities? Perhaps. But would you have a customer base? You would be selling these things to people who enjoy making things with their hands. Machine knitting already exists. And knitters who want a simple crew neck sweater they can throw in the wash already just buy them from L.L. Bean. Knitters don't knit to save money. Most of them don't knit to save time either.

But for folks who are into power tools, yeah, sure. Have fun!

So, you don’t want in on the soon to be, budding, knitting equipment empire I’m building?

So, you don’t want in on the soon to be, budding, knitting equipment empire I’m building?
    Get it up and running then bring me on as a spokesperson.

day 3 of working on the salt stain on the basement carpet...deploying Hints from Heloise.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    day 3 of working on the salt stain on the basement carpet...deploying Hints from Heloise.
    Heloise is my favorite. Folksy wisdom, dollop of snark, dose of useful tips.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I thought this was the carpet you didn't like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I went all in on Black and Decker about 18 months ago. Drill, weed eater, leaf blower, hedge trimmer, and a light weight mower for difficult areas. Each product comes with one or two batteries, so I have a charging battlestation in my basement.
    I have commitment issues...

I have commitment issues...
    Sticking with one brand leaves you with a glut of batteries for big projects.