Page 126 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 26761161241251261271281361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 67398

lte

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I am in awe of those ahead of me.
    Yea, but Ymo and BD own this thread (now where I have heard THAT before)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You gotta be kidding, right?
    Kidding about which part, reading the entire thread or being caught up with Billybreen?

Ooh, look; I'm Wojo!
    Last edited by ArkieDukie; 06-07-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Note of status

I was out of town for a conference this week and am just now getting caught up. Yes, I have a compulsive need to read all posts on this thread. Colchar, have fun across the pond!

How close are we to being caught up with BB?
    I basically took yesterday off, and I'm disappointed by how little progress my friends in the LTE made. You need to keep me motivated in my quest for 4k.

lte

Kidding about which part, reading the entire thread or being caught up with Billybreen?

Ooh, look; I'm Wojo!
    1. Reading the entire thread is not that unreasonable (ok, maybe it is-wink), but the thought of the thread ever catching up to BB is certainly not reality-based (sad and embarrassed faces here).

2. Ooh, look, no you're not (wink).

(written smilies used 'cuz you used up the gosh-darned limit with your reply-wink again)

Wink My secret to emoticon success

1. Reading the entire thread is not that unreasonable (ok, maybe it is-wink), but the thought of the thread ever catching up to BB is certainly not reality-based (sad and embarrassed faces here).

(written smilies used 'cuz you used up the gosh-darned limit with your reply-wink again)
    I go through and delete the emoticons in the message to which I'm replying. That way I can still boost my emoticon per post count.

Wait; why am I telling you this?

I go through and delete the emoticons in the message to which I'm replying. That way I can still boost my emoticon per post count.

Wait; why am I telling you this?
    Hmm, this is something new to the LTE: Emoticon Wars. Wonder if we should start a fantasy league for it.

Thumbs up There's an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Hmm, this is something new to the LTE: Emoticon Wars. Wonder if we should start a fantasy league for it.
    You missed your chance, Tilly. The max per post is 4, not counting the title. You coulda been a contendah!

lte

Probably not. I think a Fantasy Crab Fishing league or even a Fantasy Dominoes (not pizza) League would fare better.

daj

I think it all depends on core beliefs that were programmed in to you as a child.

I mean, who was that girl that played a lot of golf ih the 40s? Hepburn? She was awesome.

But for my money, Lauren Bacall gets the award for "Most Beautiful Celebrity O' the 40s." Let's face it folks, be you left, rigtht, libertarian or Venacalulite, you just GOTTA vote again!

-

I think EJ and BB are up and posting at a strangely late hour, considering it's a Sat. night. What do Hurley and Mrs. BB think about this behavior?

(I'm currently helping Mr. DA roam through Liberty City... darn, GTAIV is hilarious.)

My Xbox 360 finally arrived...wondering if I should get GTAIV.

Thumbs down The downside to this discussion

You realize that the more we discuss this, the more we'll get that obnoxious ad across the top. You know, the one you have to mouse over before you access the OTB, EK, or PPB. It's the one that says "HELLO?" every time you cross over it.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Red face

You missed your chance, Tilly. The max per post is 4, not counting the title. You coulda been a contendah!
    It was late and my thinking cap had already gone to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    You realize that the more we discuss this, the more we'll get that obnoxious ad across the top. You know, the one you have to mouse over before you access the OTB, EK, or PPB. It's the one that says "HELLO?" every time you cross over it.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    My (evil) play is working.

Red face You make a good point

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    That pesky ad annoys me, and I didn't even think about the emoticon discussion bringing it on.

Yes, Hello! that ad is extremely annoying. Which means it must be doing its job...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I think EJ and BB are up and posting at a strangely late hour, considering it's a Sat. night. What do Hurley and Mrs. BB think about this behavior?

(I'm currently helping Mr. DA roam through Liberty City... darn, GTAIV is hilarious.)
    Mrs. BB prefers that I do my interwebbing at night so I don't ignore her during the day.

Wink Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Mrs. BB prefers that I do my interwebbing at night so I don't ignore her during the day.
    Except on Wednesdays.

Except on Wednesdays.
    When business hours are over, it's interweb time.

Snake skin

My wife is napping now so I can go wild on line.

Earlier this afternoon, my beagle brought a raccoon leg into the house, compliments of the foxes. For some reason this got me in great trouble. Like it's all my fault.

The latest animal news from the fish zoo is snake skin. My resident garter snake shed it's skin all in one long piece, a very nice specimen. Maybe I should mail this to my nephews, or maybe mail it to Lavabe.

Should I take a poll?