Page 1395 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3958951295134513851393139413951396139714051445149518952395 ... LastLast
Results 27,881 to 27,900 of 67398
    The Big Sick or the Netflix version of Always Be My Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The Big Sick or the Netflix version of Always Be My Maybe?
    I enjoyed both these movies. Hope you will as well.

Business at my store today was almost like regular May Saturdays. Quite refreshing and uplifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Business at my store today was almost like regular May Saturdays. Quite refreshing and uplifting.
    Good to hear!

The outdoors is pretty popular these days.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Good to hear!

The outdoors is pretty popular these days.
    Yes! Bike shops are at capacity for sales and service. We can't keep tents and sleeping bags in stock. Honestly, as a discount option for outdoor supplies, especially with other outdoor gear shops in the area closed ... We could end up with a very good summer.

That's good news, Mtn.Devil!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Yes! Bike shops are at capacity for sales and service. We can't keep tents and sleeping bags in stock. Honestly, as a discount option for outdoor supplies, especially with other outdoor gear shops in the area closed ... We could end up with a very good summer.
    Yeah - camping seems like the kind of vacation people will be willing to take this summer.

My son who is transferring still has things in his dorm room at UVM. We have been given a 4 hour window next Sunday to move everything out. It will take us less than an hour. He can only bring one person into the dorm with him though. I don't if that is one total or one at a time. I will probably be faster at helping him pack and my husband will be faster at getting the stuff out, so, we are hoping that we can switch off. We cannot stay over night in Vermont. We cannot go shopping either. Our plan is to get T-Bone moved out then go over to Paddies apartment. We'll take Paddies to the grocery store and wait in the care while he shops. Then we'll go get some take-out, eat it at Paddies, then head home.

If and when Vermont allows non-Vermonters to stay in their hotels, I'm going up to visit Paddies for a longer stay. That will be my summer vacation. I may go with the hubby down to Maryland at some point too. Maybe.

I did watch The Big Sick. I thought it was a very good film, but not sure what category to classify it in. I don’t think Rom Com is correct.

Sigh, here we are again.

Good morning!

And welcome back, ArkieDukie.

Good morning!

And welcome back, ArkieDukie.
    Merci bien! I’ve. Kept myself very busy with work stuff. I’m now entering the boredom phase of the stay at home order.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Merci bien! I’ve. Kept myself very busy with work stuff. I’m now entering the boredom phase of the stay at home order.
    Does the sourdough making persist through that boredom phase?

Does the sourdough making persist through that boredom phase?
    I have starter in the fridge. Need to pull it out and make another loaf.

I'm looking forward to the boredom phase. I keep thinking "soon" then I have more work.

I may look back on this post in a month and think, "Be careful what you wish for."

I have not yet seen "The Big Sick".

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have not yet seen "The Big Sick".
    It was good and described as a rom-com. Not so sure it was a comedy...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm looking forward to the boredom phase. I keep thinking "soon" then I have more work.
    Things have slowed down slightly for me. I’ve written a paper (waiting for revisions), finished an online immunology certification through Coursera, and am over halfway though an online Python certification. We’re starting to open up again, which means we are running at 30% capacity. I go in to work once a week.