Page 993 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 49389394398399199299399499510031043109314931993 ... LastLast
Results 19,841 to 19,860 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Do you want me to FedEx you some? I never found Moon Pies around here but I did see Twinkies this week.
    I can offer Moon Pies in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Don't be a silly goose. Everyone knows that you hoard Little Debbie's for the Zombie Apocalypse. Twinkies are for werewolf infestations and minor outbreaks of vampirism.
    There were lots of Little Debbie products still on the shelves. I guess we know the lycanthropes are coming and not the zombies. Anyone know where I can get silver bullets? Should have stocked up on Coors Light while I was there. Does it even count as a beer?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There were lots of Little Debbie products still on the shelves. I guess we know the lycanthropes are coming and not the zombies. Anyone know where I can get silver bullets? Should have stocked up on Coors Light while I was there. Does it even count as a beer?
    Well, it ain't no Zima I can tell you that.

I can offer Moon Pies in trade.
    Eclipse is over so not as much need for them now. I tried making them but, due to impatience, messed up the chocolate coating twice and stopped. The cookie and filling turned out ok but didn't get them coated. I went with a filling that wasn't as marshmallow-ie as the original.

But thanks for the offer. Still willing to send Twinkies or Little Debbie as needed.

Eclipse is over so not as much need for them now. I tried making them but, due to impatience, messed up the chocolate coating twice and stopped. The cookie and filling turned out ok but didn't get them coated. I went with a filling that wasn't as marshmallow-ie as the original.

But thanks for the offer. Still willing to send Twinkies or Little Debbie as needed.
    I ended up with Ho Hos which I think are the Hostess version of Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls.

Good luck to all our TX pals. Here's to hoping your drainfields, gutters and roofs keep you dry and safe!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

This is getting serious...

I really should have stocked up on Pop Tarts.

I really should have stocked up on Pop Tarts.
    What flavor?

Has anyone tried the new Jolly Rancher flavors?

What flavor?

Has anyone tried the new Jolly Rancher flavors?
    Strawberry frosted. I was out and about today like any other day where the eye of a hurricane is 30-40 miles away. Most of the rain ended up east of the eye.

I have not tried the Jolly Rancher flavors, I'm afraid to ask.

Strawberry frosted. I was out and about today like any other day where the eye of a hurricane is 30-40 miles away. Most of the rain ended up east of the eye.

I have not tried the Jolly Rancher flavors, I'm afraid to ask.
    I will wait for reviews before trying them. I haven't had a pop tart in over a year.

I broke down at work earlier this year and had some. They sell them in two packs at some of the registers in the cafeteria. Of course, strawberry frosted.

My new dishwasher just showed up after three weeks of washing everything by hand. That calls for a celebratory beer!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    My new dishwasher just showed up after three weeks of washing everything by hand. That calls for a celebratory beer!
    Not enough of an occasion for a Zima?

It was only three weeks. Let's not go crazy.

Good call OPK. Need to keep it real up in the field.

Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Rain.
    Purple Rain?

Purple Rain?
    Harvey rain. Heavy bands of rain, followed by periods of gorgeous sunshine. Weird day.

Farewell to the old crappy holly tree in the front field. Cut that sucker down like it was a fan of third rate school in chapel hill. Stump ground and ready for a new, magnificent red maple.

Yikes, when did planting a tree become an exercise in wishful, totally unrealistic hopeful thinking.