Page 40 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250901405401040 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    How did an Ernest Hemingway book fall in? Wait, never mind, don't really want to know.
    I was cleaning up someone's, ahem, misfortune during a Christmas party I had, and Ernest took the plunge. I was then doubly pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I was cleaning up someone's, ahem, misfortune during a Christmas party I had, and Ernest took the plunge. I was then doubly pissed.
    In light of recent events, I move that we lock and delete the Longest Thread Ever.

Never!

How come when I try to type something IN ALL CAPS using the shift button, it's not working, but caps lock is just fine?

OK, well it worked that time. Now I'm just confused.

I just wanted to be a part of the longest thread ever.

Remember, beer before liquor, drink liquor quicker.

That is all.

I'm working from home today. Gonna shower in a few minutes. Actually, back when I had my cast on over the summer and was limited to baths, I purchased some Mr. Bubble. Perhaps I will take a nice, hot bath with Mr. Bubble (the product, not some dude named Mr. Bubble).

Anyway, I'm usually a quick showererererer. Lather down, wash cloth off. All done in less than four minutes or so. What about ya'll?

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    I'm working from home today. Gonna shower in a few minutes. Actually, back when I had my cast on over the summer and was limited to baths, I purchased some Mr. Bubble. Perhaps I will take a nice, hot bath with Mr. Bubble (the product, not some dude named Mr. Bubble).

Anyway, I'm usually a quick showererererer. Lather down, wash cloth off. All done in less than four minutes or so. What about ya'll?

-EarlJam
    Depends. If it's an early, gotta get going today shower, it's quickish (5-7 minutes, I'd say). If it's a reading at home day, it'll be more leisurely. If my lady's in town, we typically shower together...you know, drought and all...and it's perhaps even more leisurely.(/TMI)

If my lady's in town, we typically shower together...you know, drought and all...and it's perhaps even more leisurely.(/TMI)
    LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

HANDS OVER EARS!!!

I've converted to military style showers. Rinse, lather hair, rinse, lather body and condition hair, rinse. My water bill has dropped significantly.

Though I admit that on Saturdays my showers are a wee bit longer as I'm not in a rush unlike the other 6 mornings of the week.

If my lady's in town, we typically shower together...you know, drought and all...and it's perhaps even more leisurely.(/TMI)
    I really appreciate this sacrifice you are making and the lengths you will go to in order to help Atlanta's drought situation. I know it must be difficult.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Oh how I wish I could take a complete shower without another member of my family knocking on the door and asking me about whatever the current problem is. I don't think I've been uninterupted in a shower this century.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Oh how I wish I could take a complete shower without another member of my family knocking on the door and asking me about whatever the current problem is. I don't think I've been uninterupted in a shower this century.
    I often shower with my dog chilling on the mat, waiting for me to get out. I find it easier than fretting about what he might be getting into during the ten or so minutes that he has the run of the house.

Also, Fleetwood Mac sucks.

Wink

Also, Fleetwood Mac sucks.
    Shameless PW! Go back to your Bickering Board.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Shameless PW! Go back to your Bickering Board.
    Yeah, Wilson was PWing today like it's his job.

I often shower with my dog chilling on the mat, waiting for me to get out. I find it easier than fretting about what he might be getting into during the ten or so minutes that he has the run of the house.
    Occasionally when I'm in the shower, my dude will get into the dirty clothes basket, pull out some choice items, and make a little nest that he then dozes in while I finish up.

Not that I have to worry too much now that he's older; when he's unsupervised, 99 times out of 100, he's zonked out in his bed. (One of the good things about lazy dogs!)

Of course, when he was a pup, he was a terror to my wicker furniture set...

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Yeah, Wilson was PWing today like it's his job.
    Hey, let's not get this thread kicked to the non-existent bicker board, BB!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Hey, let's not get this thread kicked to the non-existent bicker board, BB!
    He started it!

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    He started it!
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Are we there yet?
    Back to pet stories?