Page 445 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3453954354434444454464474554955459451445 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Hmm, the embedded image didn't work - trying to attach here:

Attachment 596

Doesn't that look like something that Georgia should really tear into?
    I'd LOVE to see them shredded all over the Lavabe kitchen floor-with pictures! Better yet, I'd love to see them shredded all over the CIS floor.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Pardon me while I BARF
    didn't you mean snarf?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    didn't you mean snarf?
    No, I meant BARF!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    He was most annoying. Couldn't they move the mikes?
    They should have moved him-outside.

the 1st trick could also be:

Lavabe: go to hell, carolina, go to hell
    Georgia: woof, woof

repeat ad nauseum...
    I don't think that phrase can be repeated ad nausem. It can be repeated ad infinitum.

BD - congratulations on a successful night. Is video available anywhere?

I finally left the office at 7:10pm and came home to watch the game. There was some major posting while I was watching the game.

They should have moved him-outside.
    Like others have said, I really wanted Paulus to hit multiple 3s tonight. I also hoped for a T on FSU for unruly fans when they kept raggin on the refs.

To make up for the image above:

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Thank you.
    Oh, the pleasure is ALL mine...

Oh, the pleasure is ALL mine...
    Oh SO not true.

Ok night night time. Headache.

I hope that all the headaches, migraines, and colds that have been mentioned in the last 24 hours are much better in the morning.

Time for bed. Sleep tight everyone. Don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, squeeze them tight and save them for tomorrow night. I never understood the last part.

eta - I'm Mike Dunleavy so no more posts tonight. I'll add the rest of the sleep tight bit above instead of in the planned multiple posts.

Smile

didn't you mean snarf?
    If you recall, I snarfed and he barfed.

I think, however, that B-A-R-F is acceptable in SCRABBLE.

Red face

I hope that all the headaches, migraines, and colds that have been mentioned in the last 24 hours are much better in the morning.

Time for bed. Sleep tight everyone. Don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, squeeze them tight and save them for tomorrow night. I never understood the last part.

eta - I'm Mike Dunleavy so no more posts tonight. I'll add the rest of the sleep tight bit above instead of in the planned multiple posts.
    Migraine was a sinus headache. I got 5 straight hours of sleep. Sudden change in humidity, followed by change of temp didn't help. Add in high pitched yipping by puppy, and one gets massive headache.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Red face

I don't think that phrase can be repeated ad nausem. It can be repeated ad infinitum.
    While I was in a semi-migraine state of mind, I believe ad nauseum was correct. Now that that is gone, ad infinitum is correct. Then again, I may be more ad libitum right now.

Red face Another opening, another show...

He was most annoying. Couldn't they move the mikes?
    Just out of curiosity: how does one email the lads at ESPN? The discussion about the idiot, both on this forum and on the EK Forum, is preaching to the choir.

Now if the idiot had actually used one of Carlin's words you cannot say, then YES, I believe ESPN would have done something immediately. As it is right now, I think the best that can happen is a good ol' fashioned shaming of FSU. That is, of course, if the coach and/or president of the university don't do something first.

Unfortunately, I think that Joe the Fan is probably yucking it up with his friends, feeling some praise for his actions.

Long and short of it: we won. Next play. Next game.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Talking

Doesn't that look like something that Georgia should really tear into?
    She's tearing up a CFA stuffed cow right now. I think training her to tear up the little ram chops would be a piece of cake.

However, the first training will be for the "Arf! Arf!" response in the GTHC,GTH cheer.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Talking Sorry about that, BD

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Get Smart wasted Steve Carrell. Is that his fault? Does he need to get better a picking scripts now that he's a star?

Will Ferrell should go back to second banana roles. I'd rather watch him do his Old School schtick that suffer through another Blades of Glory.
    Get Smart: A decent, but wasted tribute to the great TV show. I liked the cameo from Siegfried (Bernie Koppel). Although the photo of Hathaway's 99 before the plastic surgery WAS Feldon, I wish they would have had a cameo from Feldon. There were a couple of moments when I closed my eyes, and Hathaway NAILED the voice of Feldon. I do like the casting selections for Starker, 99, 86, Larabie, Chief, and of course, BILL MURRAY. The script, however, was subpar. Some of the outtakes would have worked better.

Oh yeah ... Spilkus Nudnik!

Red face Catching up on all the subthreads since my sinus headache

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I thought Jay did a nice job. Loved the comments about Coack K's hair. Just hope he doesn't morph into Dickie V. Ever listen to a Vitale game from the '80s on ESPN Classic? He used to talk about the game that was going on in front of him. When did that change?
    Several points:
    1) Moments I'd rather forget: There was a moment when Jay tried impersonating Dickie V.
    2) Dickie V changed in the '80s.
    3) Rebounding: You missed the first 7 minutes of the game, when we didn't box out one of their bigs, who in two possessions or so had something like 5 or 6 offensive rebounds.

Cheers,
    Lavabe