Page 436 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3363864264344354364374384464865369361436 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 67398
    Tilly, you need a new lollipop on Facebook. You have no sucks left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    And you know what happens when dd goes to the coast.
    Yep! PW, PW, PW, PW . . . and a few beers

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Tilly, you need a new lollipop on Facebook. You have no sucks left.
    I have a new lollipop. Feel free to suck away.

I'm home from work. Yes, had to work this morning. Home just in time to apparently watch the end of the Louisville/Nova game then the Duke/Nole's game.

LET'S GO DUKE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Claire is a "Blue Team" cheerleader for those that don't know, and they usually cheer for the women's team. The DD's were probably at the game too. She was involved in a not so minor fender bender earlier this week while returning to school from Raleigh. She is fine, just a little shaken up as we all would be. We saw her after the game Wednesday night.
    Yeah, yeah, that's it. Thank you for clarifying. I'm telling you, when I have Rob Morrow (Numb3rs) on the brain I forget everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Impressive run of posts there, TG.
    Thank you. I learned from the master.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Minor correction: Claire is a "White Team" cheerleader so she cheers for FB and WBB. Next year, hopefully, she will be a "Blue Team" cheerleader and will cheer for FB (at a bowl game, perhaps!), and MBB.

As mentioned on my prior post, I am on call for the weekend so I can not realistically leave town to attend a game. Mrs. devildeac was there with daughter #1.

As OZZIE mentioned, Claire was driving back to Duke on Monday for practice and was stopped in traffic on I-40 and hit from behind just before the Derm Freeway exit. Fortunately, no personal injuries, but we did have >$3400 in damages to her car. We have been dealing with that for the last 5 days. Not fun.
    I looked for you and Mrs. devildeac. Not only did I not see either of you, I did not see daughter #1 (in my family the eldest daughter is referred to as "favorite oldest daughter"). Didn't realize until the game was over that I had your cell phone number on my phone. Figured it was too late to call at that point.

Are any of ya'll going to be at the game Monday night?

P.S. Glad your favorite youngest daughter is okay. Do you have my cell phone number? If so, feel free to give it to her if she needs something while in Durham. As you know my office is not far from campus, and neither is my apartment or my future home.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    A pharmacist once told me that Mucinex is worthless unless you drink it with plenty of water. Not just when you take it but for several hours (is it a 4 hour pill? 12 hour?). Keep drinking water. Like a fish. Not nonstop, but fairly frequently. Otherwise the Mucinex won't work.
    This bums me out. I have asthma and the last time I came down with bronchitis, I swear I had a faster recovery than normal because of Mucinex.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Me four!
    Me five.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    I love grapefruit man. I really do.

-EJ
    Who is grapefruit man?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Who is grapefruit man?
    Nice!!!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    How was it? I'm sure you got rave reviews for your acting, directing, and writing. Did I cover everything you did? Perhaps you took tickets at the door too?
    My boss and his wife and a couple of friends came last night. I was able to sit in the audience and watch my show then head upstairs at intermission for my acting/directing duties. I got to tell the cast that not only did they make me cry, but they made my boss and my boss's wife (MBW) cry, so kudos. MBW also told me that none of the cursing was gratuitous. I tried to count the f-bombs in my play last night but I lost track in the middle.

On the acting side, people laughed throughout the play which is a good thing as it was a comedy. The playwright was happy with the one I directed which is the most important thing to me about that one. Especially since the playwright is also a good friend. My actors were on fire last night too!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    This bums me out. I have asthma and the last time I came down with bronchitis, I swear I had a faster recovery than normal because of Mucinex.
    The last three years in Atlanta, I had terrible asthma that started in October. So far, no problems up here in Lexington. I wonder if the pollution/ air quality was getting to me in Atlanta.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Good to see some people back in action. Let me know if Morocco is everything I've dreamed about.
    We're either heading to Casablanca or Rabat. We only have a few more days to travel there.

I guess the next place is the Road to Bali.

Any issues with tree pollen? I had more trouble in NC than Tennessee with tree pollen, I figure it must have been a particular type of tree.

Hey, where'd everybody go?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Any issues with tree pollen? I had more trouble in NC than Tennessee with tree pollen, I figure it must have been a particular type of tree.
    I haven't been in Ky during tree pollen season. All I know is the fall was easier here than in Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Will do! Actually, I'm drinking as many hot liquids as I can. I'm a big fan of hot lemonade with honey.
    add a shot of bourbon. I loved to get sick as a kid and get fed hot lemonade, honey and a teaspoon or two of whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Thank you. I learned from the master.
    I'll let Lavabe know...

Smile Hey Bing

We're off on the road to Morocco...