Page 443 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 3433934334414424434444454534935439431443 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 67370

MOTM

Now rthomas has voted for Lance. I wonder if they are related?

It is 79-1-1 for Gerald.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I missed the game today because I had to pick my dad up at the airport. Can someone quickly and concisely (ie without rambling or changing topic- HA!) give me an overview of what happened? I went to the EK Board and was not able to accomplish this... other than G had a great game and Nolan had too many turnovers and Z should've played more.
    That about covers it.

9F 9F 9F

I missed the game today because I had to pick my dad up at the airport. Can someone quickly and concisely (ie without rambling or changing topic- HA!) give me an overview of what happened? I went to the EK Board and was not able to accomplish this... other than G had a great game and Nolan had too many turnovers and Z should've played more.
    First half was incredibly low scoring. No one except G could hit the broad side of a barn. We went ahead big; FSU went on a run and made it close at the end. There was an annoyingly loud FSU fan yelling into the mike for the entire game. I think that covers it...

Painfully physical and turnover prone game in the first half(19-14). We got into the flow of it in the second half.

AD did a much better job than I...

Did I miss something, or did the commentators forget to wax poetic about Beaker in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    There was an annoyingly loud FSU fan yelling into the mike for the entire game. I think that covers it...
    Ok read about this tool. Was he yelling into the announcers' mike or the PA mike?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Did I miss something, or did the commentators forget to wax poetic about Beaker in this game?
    Thankfully they did, though there was a moment when Bilas was complimenting Singler on going after a rebound that I thought we were going to hear about Beaker.

Ok read about this tool. Was he yelling into the announcers' mike or the PA mike?

Announcer's, I think he was seated/standing right behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    My boss and his wife and a couple of friends came last night. I was able to sit in the audience and watch my show then head upstairs at intermission for my acting/directing duties. I got to tell the cast that not only did they make me cry, but they made my boss and my boss's wife (MBW) cry, so kudos. MBW also told me that none of the cursing was gratuitous. I tried to count the f-bombs in my play last night but I lost track in the middle.

On the acting side, people laughed throughout the play which is a good thing as it was a comedy. The playwright was happy with the one I directed which is the most important thing to me about that one. Especially since the playwright is also a good friend. My actors were on fire last night too!
    Heartbreak Hill is a tear jerker? Knowing that I would love to know more about the play.

Congrats on the success of all three plays. Do we have a budding artist that will one day be on the "great white way"?

Doesn't look like 9,000 is a reality this weekend.

And it appears everyone is taking a nap. I know I did.

Nah, Wii Fit and Wii Sports called.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Heartbreak Hill is a tear jerker? Knowing that I would love to know more about the play.
    It's not exactly a tearjerker, you're laughing, you're laughing, you're laughing, then whammo, you're not.

I almost forgot to watch the Duke game today! I saw the last 5 minutes when we couldn't buy a free throw. Not the greatest Duke team from the line but among the top rebounding crews I've ever seen wearing real blue, perhaps it's a trade-off. Sorry to go all EK on y'all.

I thought Jay did a nice job. Loved the comments about Coack K's hair. Just hope he doesn't morph into Dickie V. Ever listen to a Vitale game from the '80s on ESPN Classic? He used to talk about the game that was going on in front of him. When did that change?

I probably could have made that into 2 or 3 posts. Sorry about that chief.

Get Smart wasted Steve Carrell. Is that his fault? Does he need to get better a picking scripts now that he's a star?

Will Ferrell should go back to second banana roles. I'd rather watch him do his Old School schtick that suffer through another Blades of Glory.

I have yet to see Semi-Pro although I will eventually. I've heard the best thing about that movie is the Old Spice commercials.

I really wanted to get my 15 year old an Old Spice gift set for Christmas, just for the camp value but I couldn't find one. I guess they don't make them anymore. Perhaps not a big seller. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I really wanted to get my 15 year old an Old Spice gift set for Christmas, just for the camp value but I couldn't find one. I guess they don't make them anymore. Perhaps not a big seller. Sigh.
    When is his birthday? I would think it is available somewhere.

9F 9F 9F

Thumbs down

I had a migraine (just getting over it), so I am taking it easy over the next 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I had a migraine (just getting over it), so I am taking it easy over the next 12 hours.
    Oh that sucks. Major vibes to you... I get them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm still curious about the grapefruit man.