Page 1590 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 59010901490154015801588158915901591159216001640169020902590 ... LastLast
Results 31,781 to 31,800 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Looney Tunes shorts

Duke mesh shorts yet again for me.

There are now two storms crusing west, south of Cuba. That = Gulf of Mexico which = good chance of Texas landfall.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Call Kenny Loggins, OPK. Cuz you're in the Danger Zone!
    Spork-worthy, but must spread.

{phrasing!}

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Spork-worthy, but must spread.

{phrasing!}

No worries, thanks. I may have to revisit Archer, too. It is wickedly funny!

I have bought DVD sets of some of my favorite cartoons. Hong Kong Phooey, Clue Club, Josie and the P-cats, Speed Buggy, Groovy Ghoulies. And of course the standards Looney Tunes and Scooby. Would LOVE to find Bailey's Comets. DVD doesn't exist, yet. I was REALLY small when it came on, but I remember it.

WOW! I cannot believe I was a wanker for watching a cartoon! Had to edit

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have bought DVD sets of some of my favorite cartoons. Hong Kong Phooey, Clue Club, Josie and the P-cats, Speed Buggy, Groovy Ghoulies. And of course the standards Looney Tunes and Scooby. Would LOVE to find Bailey's Comets. DVD doesn't exist, yet. I was REALLY small when it came on, but I remember it.

WOW! I cannot believe I was a wanker for watching a cartoon! Had to edit
    Boomerang is a good streaming subscription to have if you watch all this stuff with regularity. Wacky Races on Saturday morning is a regular thing for me.

Boomerang is a good streaming subscription to have if you watch all this stuff with regularity. Wacky Races on Saturday morning is a regular thing for me.
    The Boomerang channel was really good when it first started. Then it started showing almost all newer stuff, and they just aren't that good. They would show Peter Potamus, Secret Squirrel, and Top Cat. Old stuff from before my time, but I knew them b/c of my older brother. And I loved it when they would do a Laff O Lympics Marathon during the real Olympics.

Personal favorite: Underdog

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeuf View Post
    Personal favorite: Underdog
    Rocky and Bullwinkle for the win

The Boomerang channel was really good when it first started. Then it started showing almost all newer stuff, and they just aren't that good. They would show Peter Potamus, Secret Squirrel, and Top Cat. Old stuff from before my time, but I knew them b/c of my older brother. And I loved it when they would do a Laff O Lympics Marathon during the real Olympics.
    The streaming service is where the good stuff is now. I don’t watch the broadcast channel much at all, but the on-demand content remains the best depository of classic cartoon material by a wide margin.

I'd like to watch Wacky Races...

Shaking my head again.

There really is no outside limit to "beyond the pale" behavior on some threads here. Lots of folks actually were raised in barns I guess.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Shaking my head again.

There really is no outside limit to "beyond the pale" behavior on some threads here. Lots of folks actually were raised in barns I guess.
    The Lennon/McCartney debate is getting a bit out of hand.

I thought Wacky Races was non-controversial...my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Shaking my head again.

I agree. The Patrick Davidson omission on the front page was absolutely unforgivable.

Whew.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I thought Wacky Races was non-controversial...my apologies.
    Penelope Pitstop is high on my list of "cartoon characters who get my motor running."

Penelope Pitstop is high on my list of "cartoon characters who get my motor running."
    Bold admission.

untitled.jpg

Bold admission.

untitled.jpg
    Also Jessica Rabbit, Daphne Blake, and Jane Jetson.

What’s going on here?