Page 372 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2723223623703713723733743824224728721372 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Oldest son thinks Rita and Rosie are the cows.
    But which is which?

Doubtful that it's bogus. The Newton Public Schools have already made the decision to send the kids home early tomorrow.
    I've got two fraternity brothers driving down on Saturday morning from NH and RI for the game. Hope they make it too!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Now I'm at 5.
    Turns out I was back at 1. This might make 2, let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    But which is which?
    Rita is the big one and Rosie, we just see her rump roast.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Got back to Smithfield about 10 after a stop or two. 1100 miles down, 1000 more to go Friday through Sunday. I hope the forecast snow, etc. for the Northeast is bogus and doesn't interfere with getting to the game on Saturday. I'll worry about getting home on Sunday on Sunday morning.
    Where are you going and why so much driving?

I wonder how many I can do before somebody jumps in. This makes 4. Yes, I'm adding nonsense that takes 30 seconds to type, just because it takes 30 seconds to type.
    How come I get a 60 second wait warning and not a 30 second warning when I get into hyperposting mode?

9F 9F 9F

I've got two fraternity brothers driving down on Saturday morning from NH and RI for the game. Hope they make it too!
    It's not supposed to start snowing in earnest until afternoon tomorrow, can you get in by then?

Rita is the big one and Rosie, we just see her rump roast.
    Gold star.

My dad loves Rita. He's weird.

It's not supposed to start snowing in earnest until afternoon tomorrow, can you get in by then?
    They're driving down on Saturday morning. They have to work tomorrow. I'm driving from near DC (BDBD's house!) to Secaucus on Saturday morning.

WRAL just said that they are expecting 6 inches of snow in NYC tomorrow/Saturday. Ugh! Half a foot of ugh.

9F 9F 9F

They're driving down on Saturday morning. They have to work tomorrow. I'm driving from near DC (BDBD's house!) to Secaucus on Saturday morning.

WRAL just said that they are expecting 6 inches of snow in NYC tomorrow/Saturday. Ugh! Half a foot of ugh.
    Secaucus? On purpose?

Secaucus? On purpose?
    That's where the Izod Center (fka Continental Arena and before that The Meadowlands) is! And that's where our game is. So yes, on purpose.

9F 9F 9F

We're supposed to get the bulk of ours tomorrow with only flurries on Saturday so . . . could be just fine. If it stops early enough, 8pm is the report around here, things should be plowed. Just be careful.

That's where the Izod Center (fka Continental Arena and before that The Meadowlands) is! And that's where our game is. So yes, on purpose.
    Since when has that been considered Secaucus? I always thought it was East Rutherford... grew up that way... and it will always be the Meadowlands (and Brendan Byrne Arena for that matter!).

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Yeah, but she gets points because her last name on the show is "Duquesne" - excellent Pennsylvania historical name...

Oh and yet another thing that cracks me up is their computer technology. I bet even the CIA or NSA do not have wall-sized see-through flat-screen monitors and software that can match fingerprints or bullets in less than 10 seconds and less than 10 keystrokes.
    You mean the technology isn't real? I'm so upset - I was hoping to get one of those see through flat-screen monitors for Christmas.

Gold star.

My dad loves Rita. He's weird.
    He's not weird. I like Rita, too. I think my Sister Sue needs her - we decided she should collect cows and started giving them to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Nah, you gave it away in some other post. You mentioned Bradford and Allentown. (Wait a minute - I'll have to look and see where the nearest state correctional institutions are in those towns... hmmm)
    I don't mess around with the state correctional institutions. There is a federal correctional institution outside Bradford.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I don't mess around with the state correctional institutions. There is a federal correctional institution outside Bradford.
    Yes, might as well play with the big boys...

We're supposed to get the bulk of ours tomorrow with only flurries on Saturday so . . . could be just fine. If it stops early enough, 8pm is the report around here, things should be plowed. Just be careful.
    I'm surprised at how poorly some around here hand the snow...the jury is still out on me.

Fabulous job posting everyone! I'm dizzy from reading it all.

Turk 182 - took me until Sue's post to get that!

Way to go Bostondevil impressing the boys in the house.

Glad I don't live in the NE anymore. I moved to NC to get away from the snow.

Sue - awesome gift for the parents. FWIW I had figured out who Rosie and Rita were. Glad Bostondevil's kids beat me to it.

Ozzie - Glad you made to NC from FL safely. Hope you make it to DC - NJ - DC - NC safely too.

DA - oh yes, Mr. DA definitely loves you to travel through all that to get to you. I'm happy for you.

Whew! Did I get it all?

Vibes

Well folks, I'm on may to Charlotte through Chicago O'Hare. Wish me luck! I'll be online every now and then, but the times I'm not, I'll miss y'all. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Holidays and all that good stuff.