Page 2124 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 112416242024207421142122212321242125212621342174222426243124 ... LastLast
Results 42,461 to 42,480 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Paddies is the hospital in Vermont with a collapsed lung.
    Oh, no! Prayers heading his way - and yours!

So sorry to hear that. Good luck!

ouch! how did that happen?

That sounds quite terrifying. Good vibes headed towards you and yours.

Hope y’all are hanging in there ok, Bostondevil.

Vibes from South Central Texas.

Send us an update when you get a chance BD.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote from Paddies: I'm in my hospital bed hooked up to an air sucking machine keeping my lung inflated. We're waiting till the machine shows I'm not leaking air anymore to disconnect it. Doctors said they expect that maybe tomorrow. It's not hurting as bad as it did earlier.

Quote from Paddies: I'm in my hospital bed hooked up to an air sucking machine keeping my lung inflated. We're waiting till the machine shows I'm not leaking air anymore to disconnect it. Doctors said they expect that maybe tomorrow. It's not hurting as bad as it did earlier.
    And this is all a good explanation of a pneumothorax and a chest tube. Feel better Paddies!

Storms were predicted for this evening - initially expected at 6, then 9, then maybe never. We went to see Curtains at Theater in the Park. Before it started, they said there were various circumstances that would put a stop to the play, such as lightning within 7 miles of the park. If that happened, the stage wyould go dark and the orchestra would stop playing. Just as they were getting to the reveal of the murderer and the final number, out go the lights. The cast's reaction was pretty funny. There were several double takes. Everyone headed for the cars. Fortunately, Sister Sue had seen it so she could tell us who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Storms were predicted for this evening - initially expected at 6, then 9, then maybe never. We went to see Curtains at Theater in the Park. Before it started, they said there were various circumstances that would put a stop to the play, such as lightning within 7 miles of the park. If that happened, the stage wyould go dark and the orchestra would stop playing. Just as they were getting to the reveal of the murderer and the final number, out go the lights. The cast's reaction was pretty funny. There were several double takes. Everyone headed for the cars. Fortunately, Sister Sue had seen it so she could tell us who did it.
    And who did it?!?!

Hope Paddies is feeling better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    And who did it?!?!
    In a surprise twist, I'm going with Sister Sue. That or those meddling kids.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    In a surprise twist, I'm going with Sister Sue. That or those meddling kids.
    No. Those meddling kids are the reason Sister Sue couldn't get away with it. Wait a minute...pull Sister Sue's mask of and it's...Mr Peterson?!?!

No. Those meddling kids are the reason Sister Sue couldn't get away with it. Wait a minute...pull Sister Sue's mask of and it's...Mr Peterson?!?!
    The amusement park owner??

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    The amusement park owner??
    Zoiks!!!

I don't know if you guys recall but the best parenting moment of my life was how I managed Scooby-Doo. When my children were extremely small I purchased DVDs of old Scooby-Doo episodes. And that was what we watched incessantly. And my kids definitely didn't get it, but I over laughed at all of the gags and jokes. And they found my laughter at those moments to be funny. So they would ask to watch Scooby-Doo all the time. So I never had to watch Barney or any of that other stuff and eventually they started laughing at the gags and the jokes too.

I could pass for shaggy at times.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I could pass for shaggy at times.
    All times?

All times?
    Only when I’m actually shaggy. I clean up real nice.