Page 382 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2823323723803813823833843924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 67398
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Ditto. And thanks for starting this thread a year ago. Certainly has been fun, in addition to being a great way to decrease my productivity at home and at work.
    Productivity is overrated.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hmmm...I'm just a most of the day guest at someone else's place today. And it will be heavily weighted towards guys and wives, so I'll refrain from kissing anyone.
    Aw, c'mon, it's the anniversary of the LTE, I can't imagine a better excuse for kissing someone else's wife!

Okay, well less time than I expected but that doesn't change our resolve to "make job done".
    Plus, we play the X-men today so that will draw some folks away to watch and snrub and then b*tch about our bench, 3 point shooting and stall ball.

That gives me goal for my own party. I will try to kiss someone else's wife tonight.

I have a friend or two that would be much more interested in seeing that. Or me kissing a woman's husband or any man in general. I don't think this evening will be the time for me to satisfy their prurient interests.

Today's host has been duly informed about the events at the 2 PM EST hour. They are all for it as it will distract me from the task at hand.

It won't be hard, the kiss I mean, cause I'm not saying it will be on the lips.

My cats appear to have a thing for Kleenex. Here is a TravelPak suffering at the claws of my cat Kelly. I offered to open them for her, she said she had it handled.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    It won't be hard, the kiss I mean, cause I'm not saying it will be on the lips.
    That does make it easier...and on a similar topic I prefer greeting women in South America. You're supposed to do the cheek to cheek thing. Here in the US it is always a little less certain what is supposed to be done at least for me. Perhaps I throw off some weird body language?

My goal is to get this under 100 to go by the time I leave for today's activities. I can post a few more time via cell phone if necessary but others will have to do the heavy lifting at that point.

Semi-serious question...anyone know what happened to the PayPal link to make donations to DBR?

My goal is to get this under 100 to go by the time I leave for today's activities. I can post a few more time via cell phone if necessary but others will have to do the heavy lifting at that point.
    That's way too easy to accomplish...

So was the secondary goal, LOL!

So was the secondary goal, LOL!
    It has been quite a run this AM...

Yes, it has. I've been trying to make up some ground on Lavabe and you so that I won't be that far behind in getting to Morocco. Any idea where to next after Morocco? I assume the final destination is a building in NC...

Semi-serious question...anyone know what happened to the PayPal link to make donations to DBR?
    Looks like I'll have to buy a t-shirt instead...

Yes, it has. I've been trying to make up some ground on Lavabe and you so that I won't be that far behind in getting to Morocco. Any idea where to next after Morocco? I assume the final destination is a building in NC...
    After Morocco is All American, First Team. Next level is unknown (after 6000 posts, I reckon). That building in Derm County is a LONG way off...

I'll take 7400...

right about now...

And now we are down to less than 100 posts to our goal...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You could drink Fat Tire instead of worry...
    I do like a Fat Tire...but if I drank all the beers mentioned in another thread I would likely have one.