Page 873 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 37377382386387187287387487588392397313731873 ... LastLast
Results 17,441 to 17,460 of 67416
    Fensection is indeed short for fence section. More of a typo rather than shorthand. My thumbs are not as dexterous as they used to be.

The fence has been repaired for now but probably need to start over.

Man, they are brutal on typos in another thread(all in good fun). Luckily, I never make any.

I hate autocorrect so much that when I type "I hate" it suggests "autocorrect."

Irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I hate autocorrect so much that when I type "I hate" it suggests "autocorrect."

Irony.

That other thread might reply something like this, "Feel the Bern."

"Feel the Bern" appears to be a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    ... appears to be a thread killer.
    Definitely a thread killer. Sorry to get overly political in the LTE.

So, let that be a lesson. And here I thought it was me endlessly whining about home improvement projects. Which didn't help either.

My weekend excitement will include returning to the barn attic.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Tonight I plan on making my first batch of ice cream with the Kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment. Wish me luck. There is a contest at the 60th anniversary celebration for church on Sunday. I'm planning on chocolate chip as that is the esteemed Jack's favorite and he is preparing all the pulled pork for the event. Will probably make a second batch tomorrow but haven't determined a flavor. Would really like to make coconut chocolate chip as that is my favorite from Bremer's but that might be too similar. Decisions, decisions.

I don't have an ice cream maker so must settle for Breyer's. Except that I often can't find it here...

Today's TT in the Vuelta a Espana is setting up a most interesting mountain stage tomorrow. Must find this on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    ...Would really like to make coconut chocolate chip as that is my favorite from Bremer's but that might be too similar. Decisions, decisions.
    Sounds heavenly. How about a coconut-pecan?!!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Hope they don't have a wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Sounds heavenly. How about a coconut-pecan?!!
    I may be a bit nuts but I don't really care to eat nuts. (Maybe I'm against cannibalism)

Watching episodes of the original Star Trek...

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    So, let that be a lesson. And here I thought it was me endlessly whining about home improvement projects. Which didn't help either.

My weekend excitement will include returning to the barn attic.
    Perhsps I should discuss my home improvement projects?

Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is in the freezer. First batch ever made in my Kitchenaid attachment. Plan on making Peanut Butter Bonanza midday and then Coconut Chocolate Chip before bed tonight. Hooefully, freezing the bowl for 11-12 hours instead of the recommended 15 won't be a problem.

Ohhhh DinK...you aren't helping my diet. Perhaps if I set out now I can walk over and get there in about six months. That might be enough time for the freezer attachment to chill. And by then I might have gotten in shape to eat the ice cream with the serving spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Perhsps I should discuss my home improvement projects?

No Ymo, no discussing, just DO THEM! (Your wife sent me a mind meld on that)

Down to a 250 page lead...

I could be posting more, I blame the closeness of the FB game.