Page 2994 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 1994249428942944298429922993299429952996300430443094 ... LastLast
Results 59,861 to 59,880 of 67404
    Bathroom sink drain cleaned. Fun stuff!

My Varsity quiz bowlers lived up to the precedent set by their JV teammates a few weeks ago and won another state championship today.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Weekend in spring = time to mow the lawn
    I got the lawnmower out of the shed, but just to get to the pressure washer.
    Wife bought a used boat to give to my son for his birthday and now I have a new spring project I wasn't really planning on.
    Lawn can wait a day.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    My Varsity quiz bowlers lived up to the precedent set by their JV teammates a few weeks ago and won another state championship today.
    Congrats all around!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWayne View Post
    I got the lawnmower out of the shed, but just to get to the pressure washer.
    Wife bought a used boat to give to my son for his birthday and now I have a new spring project I wasn't really planning on.
    Lawn can wait a day.
    I've been learning to use my pressure washer more these days.

The Boss in Greensboro! Suck it Boeheim.

Fau, fau, fau...

The board refuses to let me capitalize.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    The Boss in Greensboro! Suck it Boeheim.

Wish I still lived there. Hoping to catch him in a stadium.

Can they both lose?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The United States took home the gold in ice dance, silvers in pairs and men's singles, and just missed the podium with a 4th place finish by Isabeau LeVito in the women's singles at the World Figure Skating Championships this week in Saitama, Japan.

Just an FYI.

Another FYI - Figure skating is much more fun to watch when the Russians aren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Another FYI - Figure skating is much more fun to watch when the Russians aren't there.
    Less question about how much the judges are getting paid?

Cleaning out a long neglected closet in my childhood home. Found a long-lost baby picture of my grandmother, dated June 1902. Really relieved to have found it. Also found pics of my great grandparents that were developed onto glass. Thankful they are still in one piece. And found slides my dad took when he went to Europe between high school and Duke. Pics of Homecoming Fall 1959.

And my grandfather's (who died long before I was born) glee club picture from The U of Penn ~1924.

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Cleaning out a long neglected closet in my childhood home. Found a long-lost baby picture of my grandmother, dated June 1902. Really relieved to have found it. Also found pics of my great grandparents that were developed onto glass. Thankful they are still in one piece. And found slides my dad took when he went to Europe between high school and Duke. Pics of Homecoming Fall 1959.

And my grandfather's (who died long before I was born) glee club picture from The U of Penn ~1924.
    How fun! We have some pictures of ancestors but Dad wasn't able to identify all of them

Very nice!!!!

I didn’t know that The Varsity had a team. I’d’a bet on the Chic-fil-A team tbh.

(Super cool congrats!!!!)

I made a % increase joke/attack for Bostondevil in the transfer/declaring for the NBA thread. Also how is the beach MtnDevil?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I didn’t know that The Varsity had a team. I’d’a bet on the Chic-fil-A team tbh.

(Super cool congrats!!!!)
    Oh it took me a sec! Good ATL joke!

Anyone got Emerald Isle rainy day suggestions? Other than sitting in the hot tub and doing crosswords and jigsaw puzzles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Anyone got Emerald Isle rainy day suggestions? Other than sitting in the hot tub and doing crosswords and jigsaw puzzles?
    I love the aquarium and eating in Swansboro.