Page 954 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4548549049449529539549559569641004105414541954 ... LastLast
Results 19,061 to 19,080 of 67382
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    I only drink one soda a week now. I love them too much to swear them off completely and one a week seems to do the trick. Beer is a different story...
    Never been a soda guy.

Beer and coffee on the other hand(s)...

Never been a coffee person(except as a concession to sig. others), one beer and I'm done.

Soda on the other hand...

I only drink rain water and grain alcohol. Purity of essence.

Just lost a dear family friend. Single (husband recently left) mother of two (8 year old girl, 7 year old boy) at age 36. Diagnosed with Leukemia on a Friday, died from complications (brain bleed, I believe) on Monday. So sudden. A true travesty.

Grief is hard. And it sucks.

More here

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Just lost a dear family friend. Single (husband recently left) mother of two (8 year old girl, 7 year old boy) at age 36. Diagnosed with Leukemia on a Friday, died from complications (brain bleed, I believe) on Monday. So sudden. A true travesty.

More here
    Very sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post

More here
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep her children in my prayers. I hope they have a strong family and group of friends around them to help them grieve and to keep memories of their mother in their lives going forward.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Sorry to hear about this - my condolences.

What a terribly sad situation. Also joining the above posters in hoping those babies have plenty of family to hold them close and keep them safe.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Sorry for your loss, grad_devil and my condolences to her family.

A good friend lost his niece on Friday. His sister's daughter and his goddaughter, she did nearly everything with he and his wife and two sons after her parents divorced.

She had multiple forms of cancer, osteosarcoma, leukemia and another which I have forgotten. She was 18.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sorry for your loss, grad_devil and my condolences to her family.

A good friend lost his niece on Friday. His sister's daughter and his goddaughter, she did nearly everything with he and his wife and two sons after her parents divorced.

She had multiple forms of cancer, osteosarcoma, leukemia and another which I have forgotten. She was 18.
    I'm sorry for your friend's loss.

If anyone wants to send some vibes toward Clemson around noon EST today, that would be great. Bre, a friend of Nephew Alex will be defending her dissertation today.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If anyone wants to send some vibes toward Clemson around noon EST today, that would be great. Bre, a friend of Nephew Alex will be defending her dissertation today.
    She successfully defended her dissertation. Her work was on using a 3d printer for orthotics for diabetics with foot issues. They get their orthotics much faster than the usual process. Congratulations to Bre!

Congrats to Bre!

Just saw the movie Get Out.

Enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Just saw the movie Get Out.

Enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Highly recommend.
    I have heard excellent things.

Had a wonderful treat this past weekend and got to meet a friend from the boards (and his family!).

0-1.jpg

Just terrific spending time with Devildeac!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Corey View Post
    Had a wonderful treat this past weekend and got to meet a friend from the boards (and his family!).

0-1.jpg

Just terrific spending time with Devildeac!
    dd is good people. And his wife is a saint for humoring him.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    dd is good people. And his wife is a saint for humoring him.
    More than saintly. I can always count on OPK for a reputation/character-boosting endorsement.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    More than saintly. I can always count on OPK for a reputation/character-boosting endorsement.
    Let's just stipulate that you are a character and leave it at that. ;-)

Sausage Haus? Sounds like a heart heathy location. Must have been been suggested by...