Page 1972 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 97214721872192219621970197119721973197419822022207224722972 ... LastLast
Results 39,421 to 39,440 of 67394
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It was genius (thought up by someone else). My bosses weren't happy.
    Still good stuff. Cryptic. I like it.

I once found my actions being questioned by a trial lawyer in Maryland on his blog. If he only knew...
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    This is a very good post. Good work.
    It was genius (thought up by someone else). My bosses weren't happy.
    I love inside jokes and hope to be part of one someday.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I love inside jokes and hope to be part of one someday.
    Yes. No idea what's going on. Just know I support it. And I needed this today. The only restaurant at the airport was a Chilis. I needed a win.

1. How dare you.
    2. Despite the quotations I am taking clever as compliment adjacent.
    3. Good point.
    4. I was busy as crap in a NICU today. I hate work.
    That sucks, sorry. Have a beer on me.

Yes. No idea what's going on. Just know I support it. And I needed this today. The only restaurant at the airport was a Chilis. I needed a win.
    Would a six pack and two barely plucked chickens help?

I want four fried chickens and a coke.

(Don’t forget the dry white toast for my brother.)

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    That sucks, sorry. Have a beer on me.
    Well it was good actually. One of the 5 or 6 most famous researchers was there and she and I tag teamed a neonatal A and P lecture for the rest of the Neos and a bunch of Fellows and Residents. For some reason she thinks we are friends, so I just go with it. She broke social distancing protocol and hugged me when she heard about my promotion and she started dancing. I absolutely can't believe this and I texted everyone I know. Then we went in the unit for rounds and hopefully turned a couple of kids around. Hell of a good day. But I did have that beer.

Would a six pack...
    Does this mean that May's challenge is an ab workout?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I was going to link that article also and caption it life goals. But then I realized he is likely going to jail...

I did a Bike and Barge cruise a number of years back, from Amsterdam to Bruges. We cruised a few city canals, but not in a boat like that. Ours was a converted sand and gravel barge turned floating 4 start hotel, including a gourmet chef. But not a yacht.

https://www.merlijn.nu/

I did a Bike and Barge cruise a number of years back, from Amsterdam to Bruges. We cruised a few city canals, but not in a boat like that. Ours was a converted sand and gravel barge turned floating 4 start hotel, including a gourmet chef. But not a yacht.

Very cool! Dad does a lot of vacation biking.

I would recommend the super yacht next time though.

Did someone say Bruges?

When I first joined my (very large) employer many years ago, our department had a nice going away party for Ram who was transferring to a facility in New York. Bon Voyage, Ram, good luck in NY, etc.
    Several months later, my boss got a call from the guys in NY asking when he was going to let Ram transfer down to NY...he'd been drawing his salary for months, but had never shown up down there...the Italians must have heard about this.

I was going to do this once and then the group changed the departure date to 4/14. Someone else took my spot.

Did someone say Bruges?
    One of my favorite towns. And movies.

Plus they know how to throw a good defenestration when circumstances warrant.

That is very cool!

Plus they know how to throw a good defenestration when circumstances warrant.
    It's no Prague.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I was going to do this once and then the group changed the departure date to 4/14. Someone else took my spot.
    I think the trip was from 4/16-4/26, but we didn't set sail until 4/19. We had a couple of days to wander around Amsterdam first. Saw the tulips in full bloom. I do not think the Titanic ever crossed my mind, given the size of our boat. And no danger of icebergs.