Page 360 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 2603103503583593603613623704104608601360 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 67406
    My condolences also DA. We went through a similar experience with my Grandfather so I have some idea about the mixed emotions that it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Made you look!

eta - Tommy Amaker! I need 2535Miles to teach me how he does those screen shots to get just the name and avatar to show.
    Step 1. I search Google Images for a picture of milestone player.
    Step 2. I download that picture, then crop it to the max size. I'm on Mac and all I use is Preview or sometimes Grab. If you're on Win, I think you can use one of their paint programs.
    Step 3. I upload that picture as my avatar, then take a screeshot of the post. Again, I crop that or just grab the exact picture I want.
    Step 4. Upload that picture to my Photobucket account. Voila.

The great thing about taking the screengrab of the milestone is that you can instantly start posting away without worry of "losing" the milestone. If all of this sounds extremely tiresome just hit the old Prnt Scrn button on your keyboard, open a document and paste the picture into the doc. PM me for e-mail details and I'll be happy to help you immortalize yourself in Two Posts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    LA looks to have some bad weather, flooding, mudslide predictions, etc...

You guys okay?

Meanwhile, we're due for a 30 degree drop today, .25" ice tonight, and more wintry mix afterwards.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Rainy weather in Southern California is like snow/ice in eastern NC; nobody knows how to drive in it! Apparently, since it rarely rains the roads build up lots of rubber from tires so that when it does get wet, it's like driving on black ice. Fun. It took me an hour to drive 7 miles to the office today. There were two wrecks.

Did have a bratwurst tonite. Grilled. Toasted sesame seed roll. Yellow mustard. Oriental cole slaw. BUBBIES sauerkraut. No beer (until later). Review to follow.

I'm working on cleaning out my refrigerator. I'm starting with the astoundingly large number of bottles of white wine on the bottom shelf. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm working on cleaning out my refrigerator. I'm starting with the astoundingly large number of bottles of white wine on the bottom shelf. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
    Sounds like it's time for a party at DIK's place!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I have not been holding up my end lately!

My thoughts are with you DA.

It's December 16th, take a moment to remember Beethoven (12/16/1770) and Jane Austen (12/16/1775) today.

It's been awhile since I've seen the LTE this far down on the page . . . just bumping it back up top

I'm posting from my mom's cube at the Surgicenter. She has cataracts, but won't have them in a few minutes.

Condolences to DA, quick healing to Mama CathyCA, and be careful if you go over to DIK's house to help her "clean out her fridge." You might wind up buried in her backyard like that Korean...

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    I'm posting from my mom's cube at the Surgicenter. She has cataracts, but won't have them in a few minutes.
    Best wished to your Mom. What is the Surgicenter and why does your Mom have a cube there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Best wished to your Mom. What is the Surgicenter and why does your Mom have a cube there?
    It's a day surgery center here in Greenville. Her eye doctor is doing cataract surgery on her (and about 40 other people) here today.

I just got kicked out of her cube and sent back to the lobby.

It's a day surgery center here in Greenville. Her eye doctor is doing cataract surgery on her (and about 40 other people) here today.

Sending good vibes to Momma CathyCA and the doctor. Please keep us posted on her progress.

Best wishes and good vibes to your mother. You're a good daughter for taking care of her!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Just checking in real quick here from Rose Bowl fun (not)... best wishes to your mom, Cathy!

I've been to the Rose Bowl.

I hope her procedure went well. Good work CathyCA! Give your mom a hug for me.

Breaking News!

New species discovered . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

How many posts are we shooting for on the LTE and by what date? Are we close?

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    How many posts are we shooting for on the LTE and by what date? Are we close?
    7500 by the anniversary of the thread, either 12/20 or 12/21, can't remember off the top of my head.