Page 1758 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 75812581658170817481756175717581759176017681808185822582758 ... LastLast
Results 35,141 to 35,160 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I got a kick out of a thread where Bluedog replied to Skydog. The dogs were speaking amongst themselves.
    Which is an obvious segue to another 90s-early 2Ks Caribbean music act:

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I am somewhat dismayed that my recent barrage of withering retorts have not achieved their desired success.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I am somewhat dismayed that my recent barrage of withering retorts have not achieved their desired success.
    Derrière I say, you’re talking of moi?!?!

They always leave a mark.

Well, colchar still hasn't returned.

Taxes filed.

Taxes filed.
    We pay every year. We do them at the last minute.

Which is an obvious segue to another 90s-early 2Ks Caribbean music act:

I’m very big into Shaggy, personally.

Well, colchar still hasn't returned.
    Alas, I was not trying to chase him away. I didn't even make that remark about the Canadian hockey to team to him. He just saw it and got offended. The real nail in the coffin was when I told him that Davis & White totally deserved the gold medal in ice dancing over Virtue & Moir. Totally.

Alas, I was not trying to chase him away. I didn't even make that remark about the Canadian hockey to team to him. He just saw it and got offended. The real nail in the coffin was when I told him that Davis & White totally deserved the gold medal in ice dancing over Virtue & Moir. Totally.
    Ha! I am a hopeless homer during the Olympics. I am more rational about Duke basketball than some American archer or curler I have never heard of until that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Ha! I am a hopeless homer during the Olympics. I am more rational about Duke basketball than some American archer or curler I have never heard of until that moment.
    U S A!!! That said, I think they should stop playing national anthems at medal ceremonies.

U S A!!! That said, I think they should stop playing national anthems at medal ceremonies.
    Any of them?!?! But all other countries have inferior potassium except Kazakhstan!

(Don't love my phrasing above, but leaving it. It was my visceral reaction)

While watching the Opening Ceremonies for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, I found myself coveting the hats worn by Team USA. Were they for sale somewhere? Yes! I bought one. I wore it for years. I lost it. I still miss that hat. Tonight, I remembered that ebay exists. I found another one. I bought it.

Any of them?!?! But all other countries have inferior potassium except Kazakhstan!

(Don't love my phrasing above, but leaving it. It was my visceral reaction)
    Yes, get rid of all of them. I think it will drastically cut down any state sponsored cheating.

While watching the Opening Ceremonies for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, I found myself coveting the hats worn by Team USA. Were they for sale somewhere? Yes! I bought one. I wore it for years. I lost it. I still miss that hat. Tonight, I remembered that ebay exists. I found another one. I bought it.
    This post just delights me. Good work.

Yes, get rid of all of them. I think it will drastically cut down any state sponsored cheating.
    That said, I have a Top 5 National Anthems:

1) USA

2) Japan
    3) Canada
    4) France
    5) Italy

Honorable Mention: Russia. Russia would make the Top 5 except 1) it's Russia and 2) it's too long.

1) USA

2) Japan
    3) Canada
    4) France
    5) Italy

Honorable Mention: Russia. Russia would make the Top 5 except 1) it's Russia and 2) it's too long.
    Working in medicine I LOVE me some Canadians. Love. Such a nice group. Smart too. I laughed at what you said about the Canadian hockey team. What kind of Canadian gets mad about that? This isn't meat we are talking about here. Just sports. How could he get that mad over a non-meat related post?

Working in medicine I LOVE me some Canadians. Love. Such a nice group. Smart too. I laughed at what you said about the Canadian hockey team. What kind of Canadian gets mad about that? This isn't meat we are talking about here. Just sports. How could he get that mad over a non-meat related post?
    Or beer!

Yeah, I'm not convinced by the niceness. I think they use it to hide some very dark underbellies.

1) USA

2) Japan
    3) Canada
    4) France
    5) Italy

I like Uruguay. Like me, it can't decide what it wants to be when it grows up.

Or beer!

Yeah, I'm not convinced by the niceness. I think they use it to hide some very dark underbellies.
    Not seeing it. Beer brings people together. Unlike turkey. Such a divisive bird.